• Author
      Ed
        • Wales, UK
        • Topics: 591
        • Comments: 2563
        • Total: 3154
        • Administrator of NakedExperiment Community
        @ed

I know that Amazon is not popular with everyone, but I wasn’t sure if that was enough to stop some people who are interested in the experiment reports from purchasing them.

Would anyone prefer it if the reports were also available from somewhere that wasn’t Amazon?

Ed
          • Wales, UK
          @ed

Social media seems to be full of people who refuse to use Amazon and I have some friends and relatives who feel that way too. It makes life easier for me if people here don’t feel like that.

Gary likes this

Gary
            Participant
              • Cambridgeshire, UK
              • Topics: 3
              • Comments: 381
              • Total: 384
              • Ace Poster
              • Verified as Male
              @gary

I try to support local businesses where possible, but ometimes you just need something tomorrow and can’t get it elsewhere.  Sometimes Amazon isn’t cheaper any more and sometimes I’ve used Amazon to find a product then checked the Supplier’s own website to compare.

Amazon provide a service and yes, they do squeeze the small businesses but Sainsburys, Tesco, Asda, etc have all done the same with small, local businesses but we all use SUpermarkets and some small businesses are still around.

That’s a long way of saying I use Amazon like anyother retailer.
              PS : I think I have submitted reviews on 2 of the 3 NaedExperiment “books”, I’ve certainly given all 3 a rating 😉

Ed likes this

Ed
                  • Wales, UK
                  @ed

Thank you for the reviews. Each report needs 50 reviews to qualify for Amazon recommendations etc. I realise it’s going to take a while to get there as I haven’t sold 50 of any of them yet, and only a small proportion of readers on Amazon leave reviews.

Ed
                • Wales, UK
                @ed

I’m guessing there’s not a huge crowd of people waiting for the experiment reports to become available elsewhere then.

Viewing 2 reply threads
            • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.