New Experiments application form.

Forums Community & News Experiments, Reports & Nude Events New Experiments application form.

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author
      Ed
        • Wales, UK
        • Topics: 590
        • Comments: 2559
        • Total: 3149
        • Administrator of NakedExperiment Community
        @ed

I apologise for any confusion I have caused with the new application form for the Naked Experiments. Just to clarify – The new application process has completely replaced the old one, so if you applied BEFORE the 29th of August this year (2021), you will need to apply again if you are still interested in taking part.

I’d been finding that many people on the old waiting list could not be contacted, were no longer interested or were not serious in the first place. The new application process removes the need to coordinate Skype video calls or in-person interviews while also automating key protection against bots and time-wasters.

If you are (still) interested in taking part in our experiments, or want to find out more, CLICK HERE. Thank you.

If you have any problems with the form or any questions about it, please private message me.

John
          • Cheshire, England
          • Topics: 13
          • Comments: 271
          • Total: 284
          • Ace Poster
          • Verified as Male
          @seasider

I’m fully aware that it may not happen if no women apply, but have you got an application from me? No idea when I submitted mine, whether before or after that date.

Ed
              • Wales, UK
              • Topics: 590
              • Comments: 2559
              • Total: 3149
              • Administrator of NakedExperiment Community
              @ed

I had a quick look through and didn’t immediately see it.

John likes this

Viewing 1 reply thread
        • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.