More or less embarrassing?

Forums Naked People CMNF More or less embarrassing?

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • Author
      Ed
      • Wales, UK
        • Topics: 477
        • Comments: 839
        • Total: 1316
        • Administrator of NakedExperiment Community
        @ed

Many people have told me that it is more embarrassing to be naked when most of those around you are fully dressed, but is it even more embarrassing when those people are the opposite gender?

Ed
      • Wales, UK
        @ed

Ed likes this

Prof Green
      • North of England
        • Topics: 61
        • Comments: 688
        • Total: 749
        • Ace Poster
        @profgreen

Is the first one an extreme form of fancy dress? Is the second one initiating a new employee? I imagine the embarrassment in both cases is part of the fun. In both of them, everyone seems quite relaxed about the situation!

We’ve never done Naked Office (for team building or fund raising) but I think if we did, I’d be most embarrassed with all women, less embarrassed with all men, and  probably ok with a mixed group.

When I’m naked with others (gym changing room, or – sadly not recently – playing strip games) it’s much more embarrassing if there are new people in the group. The gym changing room is all male unfortunately but I’ve got used to it now. It’s embarrassing when something unusual happens like a new member arriving.

Maybe it depends on how embarrassing the situation is meant to be. An initiation or stag do or whatever is meant to be embarrassing so it is, whatever the gender balance.

Charlie
      • Belgium
        • Topics: 2
        • Comments: 45
        • Total: 47
        • Experienced Poster
        @charlieb

The first shot reminds me of Bay to Breakers run in San Francisco where some people run naked (but from what I read it’s now forbidden). If it’s the case I would call it true public nudity. And the second shot is likely one of the numerous photoshoots one can find on the web, a model is paid to get naked in front of the guys. Not at all interested in this kind of made-up situations.

David
        • UK
          • Comments: 43
          • Total: 45
          • Experienced Poster
          @ibi2004

It will, it’s from bay to breakers 2011

Ed
      • Wales, UK
        @ed

I personally find the story behind the photo has little-to-no bearing on what is being presented in the photo. If that was the case for me, no movies would be worth watching.

Prof Green
      • North of England
        • Topics: 61
        • Comments: 688
        • Total: 749
        • Ace Poster
        @profgreen

I like making up stories behind the photos. I now know the second one was a model, not a new employee being initiated, so my thoughts might turn to why they employed a model, or perhaps who the model was, Perhaps she was one of their girlfriends who lost a bet. Perhaps she was a paid model who was employed because it was someone’s birthday. Who knows? Reality isn’t really the point here and, yes, most likely she’s an actress playing a character and a good actress will make the character believable.

Attachments:
      You must be logged in to view attached files.

Bfoot and Ed like this

NudeNik
      • Sussex, England
        • Comments: 49
        • Total: 51
        • Experienced Poster
        @nudenik

I’ve gone on WNBR and never found it embarrassing to be naked when outside of the other riders all of the onlookers were clothed. For me the point was that I wanted to make the most of the opportunities to be nude in well-known public places, when I’d risk arrest on other occasions if I was naked there. As a nudist I enjoy being naked wherever I can be.

I don’t find it embarrassing to be naked among only women either. Again that is because I’m a nudist, but I also enjoy CFNM situations.

Don Smith likes this

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Skip to toolbar