Meeting Manager/Camera operator required

Forums Community & News Miscellaneous and Help Meeting Manager/Camera operator required

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author
      Anonymous
        • Topics: 13
        • Comments: 136
        • Total: 149
        • Power Poster

Hi all,

I’m sure I asked before but after the feedback from Ed and some thinking about the zoom call. It would be amazing to have someone on hand as a camera operator and to help with reading the messages on screen and giving directions.

Just someone else holding/setting up the camera is one thing.

Having someone to read the messages and let me just walk and talk would be cool. But it also introduces more options to enhance some aspects of the challenges in new ways.

There can be as much or as little involvement in the different stages of the experiment. Just thinking about some ideas I guess with an extra person the variables that could be added to this experience go up significantly.

While the first experiment went well, it would be cool to make the next one a bit more of an experience and introduce extra dynamics to it

and Ed like this

Anonymous
          • Topics: 2
          • Comments: 85
          • Total: 87
          • Experienced Poster

I love that you’re so enthusiastic about the next zoom event!  It’s commendable and we should at least support you by joining the next event where you strip nude in public.

Ed likes this

Viewing 1 reply thread
      • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.