Looks like we’re far from the only group with a gender imbalance issue

Forums Community & News Miscellaneous and Help Looks like we’re far from the only group with a gender imbalance issue

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author
      Ed
        • Wales, UK
        • Topics: 591
        • Comments: 2561
        • Total: 3152
        • Administrator of NakedExperiment Community
        @ed
        Ed
          • Wales, UK
          • Topics: 591
          • Comments: 2561
          • Total: 3152
          • Administrator of NakedExperiment Community
          @ed

I suspect you’ve hit it there, @ibi2004. I’ve really struggled to find women to take part in the experiments. The next one has only been possible (assuming it actually happens) because I tried to get some couples to take part. Women seem to be much more social creatures than men on average.

The previous experiment (not yet written up) it happened because all the women involved already knew each other.

NudeNik
            • Sussex, England
            • Topics: 2
            • Comments: 37
            • Total: 39
            • Experienced Poster
            @nudenik

Sadly my experience of social nudity is similar to yours. I’ve attended nude swims, yoga, visits to galleries, meals in pubs and restaurants and organised naked walking groups, its been predominantly men at all of them. Clothes-free beaches are much the same. I enjoy all sorts of nude social occasions and don’t really care who I’m naked with but it would be great to meet more women who share this passion for nudity. Through regular visits to one local beach I have a good circle of nude friends from a wide range of ages with a good gender mix and of couples, singles and a few families, so it is possible.

But the females tend to be less extrovert, with some fine exceptions, so I think it will often be a struggle to find a good number of women who will participate in things like the naked experiments. I’ve been part of a group who posed for photographers in nudist settings, there were some great females in that group but there were always far more men who wanted to join it.

Ed and like this

Viewing 1 reply thread
        • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.