Is It Easier to Be the Only One Naked in a Large Crowd or a Small Group?

Forums Community & News Miscellaneous and Help Is It Easier to Be the Only One Naked in a Large Crowd or a Small Group?

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • Author
      Arthur
        • Long Island, New York, United States
        • Topics: 22
        • Comments: 216
        • Total: 238
        • Power Poster
        @shynudedude83

This is a question I was recently contemplating and I think that you can say something for both. In a large crowd of dressed people if you are the only one naked you sort of blend in and can hide a little bit in the crowd, but with a small group of people that you know more intimately your nudity is much more glaringly obvious and stands out more because there aren’t other people to take focus and attention away from you.

So what does everyone think, do you think it would be easier to be naked in a large crowd of dressed people on a small group of dressed people?

Attachments:
        You must be logged in to view attached files.

NakedMadCat, Martin and Ed like this

Martin
          • Berkshire UK
          • Topics: 9
          • Comments: 318
          • Total: 327
          • Ace Poster
          • Verified as Male
          @martin

Well there is an Experiment idea….

Diana
            • United States
            • Topics: 3
            • Comments: 62
            • Total: 65
            • Experienced Poster
            @enfdiana

I would say small group, as with such a small group you might be able to know those that are in the group, and those strangers that are in the group are less likely (in my mind) to try and sexually assault you as there are people right there, and it’s not as easy to escape from being in a small group. It’s easier in large groups for such attacks to happen as the attackers can easily just vanish away.

Martin and NakedMadCat like this

Arthur
              • Power Poster
              @shynudedude83

@Diana

I think that is a good point, in a small group of people you know and familiar with you could feel safer and more secure I think than being completely naked among a large group of people. Of course in a small group of people you know it’s perhaps more embarrassing though because they are people you are familiar with you are now getting to see you naked, strangers on the street who see you naked probably wouldn’t be as likely to know who you are or remember it after the fact. I’d probably feel less embarrassed around strangers.

Martin and NakedMadCat like this

Genial11
              Participant
                • Topics: 0
                • Comments: 4
                • Total: 4
                • Poster
                @patreon_103305825

I am comfortable being naked anywhere but strangely more so in front of strangers than those I know. Thinking about it that doesn’t make sense as people I know will accept me for what I am, but …

Eric Dom, NakedMadCat and Martin like this

Arthur
                  • Power Poster
                  @shynudedude83

@Genial11

I think it’s easier with strangers because there isn’t that awkward feeling of having to deal with them after the fact that you are naked. If people you know see you naked it sort of permanently changes the relationship does not will always know what you look like naked. But being naked around a bunch of strangers you will probably never see them again so there isn’t that awkward aspect to it like it would be with close friends or family.

NakedMadCat and Martin like this

Anonymous
                    • Topics: 0
                    • Comments: 25
                    • Total: 25
                    • Experienced Poster

Size of group or number of viewer makes no diffe to me, I’m nudist and I model nude, so I nude is my normal state, plus being viewed nude is for me normal.

Martin and Ed like this

Viewing 6 reply threads
                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.