How much of a disincentive is the cold weather?

Forums Community & News Miscellaneous and Help How much of a disincentive is the cold weather?

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • Author
      Ed
        • Wales, UK
        • Topics: 590
        • Comments: 2559
        • Total: 3149
        • Administrator of NakedExperiment Community
        @ed

How much does the colder winter weather put you off being naked? Is it a comfort thing, practicality or just an excuse?

For some of us, it’s probably a health issue too. Getting too cold can have health implications. No-one wants to explain why he or she was naked when they had a heart attack in the back garden!

Arthur
          • Long Island, New York, United States
          • Topics: 22
          • Comments: 216
          • Total: 238
          • Power Poster
          @shynudedude83

I don’t even go outside naked when it is nice weather I’m certainly not going to go naked when it’s snowing! But it is true, even for people who embrace nudism as a lifestyle clothing has some real practical uses, as its not really practical to be a nudist in Alaska or in the winter time unless you live somewhere really warm where it’s warm year-round.

Ed likes this

canakeda
            • Canada
            • Topics: 0
            • Comments: 9
            • Total: 9
            • Poster
            @canakeda

We have a trailer at a nudist resort in Canada and sometimes go there in the winter.  We try for a “warmer” weekend if possible.  Mostly, I just wear a housecoat unless there is a campfire going on.  I find that it feels warmer being naked at the fire as the heat hits your skin more quickly than having to warm up clothes first.

Anonymous
              • Topics: 40
              • Comments: 722
              • Total: 762
              • Ace Poster

Last winter, I dared myself to get naked in the worst possible weather. We never got any bad weather unfortunately. This year is looking a bit more promising.

I’ve never forgotten many years ago a female colleague looking at a torrential hailstorm outside the window and saying it made her want to run around in it naked. It was one of those moments when I could see her thinking “oh no – did I say that out loud?”

Gary and Ed like this

Ed
                  • Wales, UK
                  @ed

In that situation, I couldn’t have resisted daring her to do it.

likes this

Anonymous
                      • Topics: 40
                      • Comments: 722
                      • Total: 762
                      • Ace Poster

I probably said something like “you go first, I’m right behind you (honest!)”.

John
                    • Cheshire, England
                    • Topics: 13
                    • Comments: 272
                    • Total: 285
                    • Ace Poster
                    • Verified as Male
                    @seasider

The wind is very much a disincentive. The other issue is working full time, its dark both when I start and finish. I still have a couple of inside dares to complete, but perhaps we could add a few indoor dares to the list to keep interest going? I’m afraid the summer just went in a blur this year and I wasn’t able to get much done.

Ed likes this

Ed
                        • Wales, UK
                        @ed

Dark mornings and evenings are a real hindrance for photos and video. You can’t really use a floodlight!

I don’t know what happened to this summer. It seemed to be over in a couple of weeks.

John and Gary like this

Gary
                      Participant
                        • Cambridgeshire, UK
                        • Topics: 3
                        • Comments: 381
                        • Total: 384
                        • Ace Poster
                        • Verified as Male
                        @gary

<p style=”text-align: left;”>The cold and dark dont help.</p>
                        It’s much easier to strip off when you’re only wearing shorts and t shirt.

I do want to try nuts in the snow again, and get a picture this time

Ed likes this

Viewing 5 reply threads
                    • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.