• Author
      Ed
      • Wales, UK
        • Topics: 477
        • Comments: 839
        • Total: 1316
        • Administrator of NakedExperiment Community
        @ed

I wasn’t sure where to post this one so I’ll put it here for now.

I don’t know the source for these stats, but I just read that skinny dipping is one of the most popular entries on peoples’ bucket lists. Apparently it’s somewhere around position 50-70. I’ve done some searching online and I can only find top 20s and 50s, none of which seem to be particularly well researched anyway.

Does anyone know more about this?

Martin
      • London UK
        • Topics: 15
        • Comments: 227
        • Total: 242
        • Power Poster
        • Verified as Male
        @martin

Nope. But happy to add my vote to any Top XX

Ed likes this

Prof Green
      • North of England
        • Topics: 61
        • Comments: 689
        • Total: 750
        • Ace Poster
        @profgreen

I get the impression from press reports that skinny dipping is seen as a completely inoffensive way of getting naked. It’s also something that can be done discretely if necessary – just take your kit off when standing in enough water and try not to let go of it. A lot of people seem to think that being naked in front of other people’s children is offensive, but I remember being on a topless (not nude) beach with my daughter when she was probably around five-ish and she wasn’t bothered at all, even when a woman near us had nipple piercings. I can’t imagine she’d have been bothered by complete nudity.

I’ve just re-read that. The woman’s nipples were already pierced. She wasn’t having them pierced on the beach.

Attachments:
      You must be logged in to view attached files.

Martin and Ed like this

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Skip to toolbar