Reply To: Have you ever been naked in a pub or nightclub?

Forums Community & News Miscellaneous and Help Have you ever been naked in a pub or nightclub? Reply To: Have you ever been naked in a pub or nightclub?

Anonymous
    • Topics: 40
    • Comments: 722
    • Total: 762
    • Ace Poster

“encourage members to share their experiences”

For me, most of my naked experiences have been unremarkable with hindsight. There isn’t really a story to tell. Stripgames and dares are different, but even then I’d probably have to combine a number of separate moments together to make a story. Two moments that stick in my mind are the time I ended up being tied to a tree, and the time someone I hardly knew suddenly took her knickers off to prove she wanted to play truth or dare with whoever was in the room, but both of those were just one-off moments. I’d need to be feeling creative to turn them into a story, and then where does the line between reality and fiction/fantasy come? Does it matter if a collection of real events is held together by a complete fantasy?

Maybe that’s where fairy tales come from. The woman walking through the woods didn’t really have all her clothes stolen one at a time along the way until the last ogre she met stole her final garment and turned into a prince as soon as he saw her naked, but it was a good way of combining a series of separate “sexy” moments into one story.