Reply To: Experiment #4 getting closer

Forums Community & News Miscellaneous and Help Experiment #4 getting closer Reply To: Experiment #4 getting closer

Martin
    • Berkshire UK
    • Topics: 9
    • Comments: 318
    • Total: 327
    • Ace Poster
    • Verified as Male
    @martin

So, with the benefit of hindsight, are couples easier than singles? Certainly easier to have a mix of gender and it may be that females are easier to sign up if they are with their partner, but hopefully that won’t become a standard policy (ok, being selfish here as I know my partner wouldn’t go for it with or without me! Although she did so the naked run in London Zoo the year after I first did it…)

I think returning participants would have an upper hand against newbies and perhaps you use that to encourage them to return? Not 100% sure how you’d use that – depends if you wanted them to have any advance insight into the planned experiments or not.

But it’s your insight into what works and what doesn’t that is valuable here. And Experiments must continue to push boundaries to breaking point otherwise they can’t be truly valuable – sometimes failure is as telling as success.

Ed likes this