- Wales, UK
- Topics: 501
- Comments: 856
- Total: 1357
- Administrator of NakedExperiment Community
The next weekly dare challenge won’t begin before this current one finishes, but I’m starting to put some plans together now. I’m wondering about putting all dares beyond the first week or so inside a participants-only forum. This will make it easier to control the whole thing and comply with incoming laws (and enforcement of existing laws which may start soon). It also has several further advantages:
- Participants may be inclined to go further if their results are only visible to people who are also taking part.
- More people may be persuaded to take part in order to see how others are doing (ie see naked people!)
- It could open up more dares which may stray into being obscene if on public display.
- Participants from less-free countries (such as some states in the US) are less likely to get in trouble for outdoor nudity in a closed forum.