Reply To: Christmas 2018

Forums Naked Participation Dare Challenges Discussion Christmas 2018 Reply To: Christmas 2018

Anonymous
    • Topics: 40
    • Comments: 722
    • Total: 762
    • Ace Poster

I haven’t seen any I object to but I’m not a woman so not really qualified to offer an opinion about this. However, I’ve just said in the “Persuaded to get naked” discussion that the pictures I dislike myself (in other communities, not this one) are when hen parties (or whatever) appear to get out of hand and the strippers are waving their erections in the women’s faces. The women don’t seem to mind at all – I suppose it helps them have a good time and make a complete escape from their normal lives for an evening but it still looks manipulative to me (especially if reluctant participants have been plied with alcohol) and, in any case, I wonder how many of the photos are genuine.

Back to this discussion though, and Happy Christmas from the Prof Green household. Ironically, my glamorous assistant is out at a party tonight for which the dress code said “don’t wear something”. Unfortunately she chose a sock, so my fantasy balloon was popped a bit!