• Author
      Ed
        • Wales, UK
        • Topics: 570
        • Comments: 2418
        • Total: 2988
        • Administrator of NakedExperiment Community
        @ed

I have still to work out all the details, but the plan is to simplify and refocus the site. I want it to be easier to find activity here and generally easier to navigate.

Quick question: Do you ever use the “Navigation” pane? (It’s near the bottom of the right column.)

GeekFireball
          • United Kingdom
          • Topics: 0
          • Comments: 1
          • Total: 1
          • Poster
          @geekfireball

Hi Ed.

Ok so here’s my thoughts (which for someone who hasn’t posted or participated are not going to be worth much to be fair)

I found the site from Google “naked dares”. I was looking for somewhere where I could post pics outdoors, nude, and engage with a community whilst doing it.

The site is muddled, the vote off is unusual and I’m not going to pay to vote, or participate. I don’t get it really if I’m honest.  I like the master dare list and thought about taking part, then I read you need all photos to be full face, even if they don’t get posted? Not sure why and also not going to happen. I’m happy to send one pic (usual full face nude, holding my username on a piece of paper) to verify myself, but after that I should be good to go to post pics and not have to risk my anonymity every time. A full body and head rule but with a mask, cap, sunglasses would be fine.

In terms of income, I’d be fine to pay every 3 months a reasonable sum (Think Fabswingers £5/£10 for x days) to be able to post pics and see others, but trying to drum up income through the vote offs is not likely to engage people. As a male most exhbiionist sites are mainly women or couples, solo male posts get no airtime and are shoved in the corner of most forums, so get little engagement. This site feels like it could be better and more fun. Lets face it, all the pics seem to be men, all the active members seem to be men, you’re not going to get many women join unless it gets very active. Let’s embrace our exhibitionist side and get on with posting pics I’m fine seeing nude men completing dares, it challenges me to compete. If I’m horny and want to see nude women, there’s plenty of places I can go to do that on the internet.

In terms of the experiments I have the same view, I find the idea intriguing and I’d like to participate. To be clear I’m straight but the idea of being nude in a room of men is just as enticing as if it was a mixed crowd. I suspect more people have the same thought but don’t want to admit it. It’s the nude in front of strangers bit that’s the point, not their gender, it’s not an orgy. If you want to get the pics on site afterwards then we can all wear hoods! That would help generate interest and likely get you more income than selling books on Amazon.

This site could be good, but at present there’s not really a clear path for you to generate income, the vote off isn’t going to do that.

I’d be happy to help work through this, I’d like to see this site succeed because I think it’s quite unique, which these days is unusual and it would be a shame if it failed.

Ed
              • Wales, UK
              • Topics: 570
              • Comments: 2418
              • Total: 2988
              • Administrator of NakedExperiment Community
              @ed

Ok so here’s my thoughts (which for someone who hasn’t posted or participated are not going to be worth much to be fair)

I’m always pleased to get feedback.

I found the site from Google “naked dares”. I was looking for somewhere where I could post pics outdoors, nude, and engage with a community whilst doing it.

The site is muddled, the vote off is unusual and I’m not going to pay to vote, or participate. I don’t get it really if I’m honest. I like the master dare list and thought about taking part, then I read you need all photos to be full face, even if they don’t get posted? Not sure why and also not going to happen. I’m happy to send one pic (usual full face nude, holding my username on a piece of paper) to verify myself, but after that I should be good to go to post pics and not have to risk my anonymity every time. A full body and head rule but with a mask, cap, sunglasses would be fine.

I’m not sure I understand the “muddled” comment, but that’s probably a perspective thing. The site has been repeatedly tuned down to what it is now. There used to be the groups system, the activity stream, the galleries etc. and much more which have all been removed to focus things onto the remaining sections (Blog, Forums, Master Dare list, Vote-Offs). I’d still like to simplify the right column.

The face requirement for photos for the MDL is entirely due to a large number of people trying to use photos which are not of them. It’s too hard to police (it’s hard to compare photos taken outside at a distance with a reference photo taken indoors, months earlier with clothes covering key features) and was simply taking too much time. Obviously, obscured faces are still allowed in the published versions.

In terms of income, I’d be fine to pay every 3 months a reasonable sum (Think Fabswingers £5/£10 for x days) to be able to post pics and see others, but trying to drum up income through the vote offs is not likely to engage people. As a male most exhbiionist sites are mainly women or couples, solo male posts get no airtime and are shoved in the corner of most forums, so get little engagement. This site feels like it could be better and more fun. Lets face it, all the pics seem to be men, all the active members seem to be men, you’re not going to get many women join unless it gets very active. Let’s embrace our exhibitionist side and get on with posting pics I’m fine seeing nude men completing dares, it challenges me to compete. If I’m horny and want to see nude women, there’s plenty of places I can go to do that on the internet.

When I’ve suggested increasing the membership fee, the majority of supporters usually warn me that they will end their support. Last time, two people cancelled in protest before I did anything (which didn’t happen anyway) Some are happy with significant increases but they are a minority. I would much rather have 100 members paying a token amount than 10 paying a much larger amount. One of the other aims of the supporter system is that it might encourage people who are more invested in the community to stick around and participate more.

If you can find ANY women (or couples) who are willing to post here, please send them along. We’ve been struggling for many years to achieve that. Female posters would radically improve the popularity of the community.

In terms of the experiments I have the same view, I find the idea intriguing and I’d like to participate. To be clear I’m straight but the idea of being nude in a room of men is just as enticing as if it was a mixed crowd. I suspect more people have the same thought but don’t want to admit it. It’s the nude in front of strangers bit that’s the point, not their gender, it’s not an orgy. If you want to get the pics on site afterwards then we can all wear hoods! That would help generate interest and likely get you more income than selling books on Amazon.

So far, around 80% of male applicants have insisted they will not do an all-male experiment. That suits me as I’m not really interested in that either. I don’t think any experiments have made a profit yet. The first one may have, due to several years of report sales, but the report sales have been the strongest attractor of people interested in becoming participants. Whilst they don’t make enough money to be significant, they’ve attracted more groups to the experiments than anything else so far.

This site could be good, but at present there’s not really a clear path for you to generate income, the vote off isn’t going to do that.

The first Vote-Off paid for the site for 4+ months, the 2nd did about half as well. They dropped slowly over subsequent events until they weren’t quite scraping one month. I hoped they would head upwards instead so 2-3 per year would make a huge difference. Obviously, female participants would make a colossal difference.

I’d be happy to help work through this, I’d like to see this site succeed because I think it’s quite unique, which these days is unusual and it would be a shame if it failed.

Thank you 🙂

Viewing 1 reply thread
        • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.