• Author
      GeekFireball
        • United Kingdom
        • Topics: 1
        • Comments: 2
        • Total: 3
        • Poster
        @geekfireball

I travel around the UK for work about once a month and lately I’ve become intrigued by the idea of standing at the hotel window naked.

The first time I tried it was during a stay in a ground-floor room near Manchester. I left the lights on and the curtains open. I went to the bathroom, stripped down, and walked out naked. Brushing my teeth as I wandered around the room seemed a natural thing to do if anyone saw me. I wandered around the room, making sure to pass the window several times, glancing outside. The window was at a height that would definitely reveal me if anyone looked in. It opened up to a small courtyard with about twenty other rooms facing in. I have no idea if anyone saw me, but the whole experience was definitely fun.

On my next trip, my hotel room overlooked a busy main road. I figured the next step up from my previous try was to stand at the window naked, hands behind my head, feeling very exposed. I turned off the lights, because I’m not that brave. It was around 9 PM, and the road was filled with people and cars passing by. Although they walked by just fifteen meters away, none of them seemed to look up. I stood there for around 10 minutes, enjoying the exposure and also worrried a photo would appear on some social media site the following day.

Has anyone else tried hotel exhibitionism, do you have any suggestions? I love the thought of walking through the hotel corridors nude (we’ve all seen some videos), but I’m not sure that’s a good idea!

Diana and Ed like this

Viewing 0 reply threads
    • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.