Have you/would you allow a friend or blind date to paint you naked or vice versa

Forums Community & News Miscellaneous and Help Have you/would you allow a friend or blind date to paint you naked or vice versa

Viewing 7 reply threads
  • Author
      Arthur
        • Long Island, New York, United States
        • Topics: 24
        • Comments: 261
        • Total: 285
        • Ace Poster
        @shynudedude83

I saw these entertaining videos where they had people paint each other naked as they talked about their bodies and I thought it was rather interesting to watch as you can see that some of them are more comfortable than others. So the question is if you were put in a situation would you agree to go on like a blind date where you and your date will end up painting each other naked?

Dutch Penn and Diana like this

ptHarry
        Participant
          • England (London)
          • Topics: 2
          • Comments: 113
          • Total: 115
          • Power Poster
          @patreon_96291032

I can imagine interpreting that in one of two ways:

painting each other naked

I’m sure both would be fun, with the right people.

Attachments:
          You must be logged in to view attached files.

Dutch Penn, Ed, Diana and 1 more person like this

swnudist
            • SW UK
            • Topics: 0
            • Comments: 3
            • Total: 3
            • Poster
            @swnudist1963

Not quite been painted, but I sent a friend of mine a photo and she produced a drawing for me.  She isn’t an artist, but she does life modelling herself and is trying to get better at her art.

Attachments:
            You must be logged in to view attached files.

Dutch Penn, ptHarry and Diana like this

Arthur
              • Ace Poster
              @shynudedude83

I guess to answer my own question is an attractive woman asked to paint me naked I would totally let her but I would find the experience extremely embarrassing and it would be hard to stay calm cool and collected and not be titillated and have to deal with unexpected erections! I have no art skills myself though like at all!

There are some links to some videos but I’m not sure if I am allowed to post links here if anyone is interested.

Dutch Penn and Diana like this

Diana
                • United States
                • Topics: 4
                • Comments: 80
                • Total: 84
                • Experienced Poster
                @enfdiana

I would be inclined to say no because for me nudity, especially in a relationship needs to have some sort of level of trust behind it, and if we are on a blind date and just meeting I don’t know of that trust can be established so quickly. Good question though 😉

Dutch Penn likes this

Arthur
                  • Ace Poster
                  @shynudedude83

@Diana

“I would be inclined to say no because for me nudity, especially in a relationship needs to have some sort of level of trust behind it, and if we are on a blind date and just meeting I don’t know of that trust can be established so quickly. Good question though”

I can see your point but in some way I think that that shows that you have a lot of trust right off the bat, like I think that in the beginning of a relationship there’s a lot of tension over the fact that it’s hard to navigate sexuality and how you are eventually going to get naked, but if you both each other naked right off the bat and discussed your bodies I think it creates a very open relationship and a dialogue about it and I think that most people don’t really talk about those things I think that there would be something maybe a little bit freeing about it, it’s like you already get that out of the way right away and you sort of on equal ground because you have both seen each other naked. But yeah if you didn’t know the person having to get naked right off the bat would be rather intimidating albeit very titillating as well!

Diana likes this

StripPoker
                    • United Kingdom
                    • Topics: 5
                    • Comments: 36
                    • Total: 41
                    • Experienced Poster
                    @strippoker

Would I let someone paint me nude? Absolutely not.

John
                      • Cheshire, England
                      • Topics: 13
                      • Comments: 266
                      • Total: 279
                      • Ace Poster
                      • Verified as Male
                      @seasider

Not interesting on body painting and I can’t draw. I would definitely pose for a friend though, not sure about a blind date. I would also pose for a life model class should I get the chance.

If my friend drew me, I would insist on getting my camera out for her though 🙂

Dutch Penn, ptHarry and Arthur like this

Viewing 7 reply threads
                  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.