Getting your phone out in public!

Forums Community & News Miscellaneous and Help Getting your phone out in public!

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • Author
      Since1980_v2
        • Uk
        • Topics: 1
        • Comments: 2
        • Total: 3
        • Poster
        @since1980

Having a nude photo or video of you on your phone and walking around with it on show…….

I was out walking this morning. Went through some of the usual boggy soaking wet fields and got to a nice covered opening in the woods right next to the footpath.  I started up the camera in the tree to record. I stripped off and put my clothes in my bag which was hanging under the camera from the same tree.  Walked back out to where I had entered from the main path almost complete naked (shoes were a must in that weather and conditions today) I then walked back to where I’d stripped and walked the parallel path through the woods to the top of the hill meeting up again with the main path and walked out to the opening on the main path, stood there then walked back to my clothes and got dressed again before stopping the filming. I like to do a naked walk just for the feeling of freedom.

I had a 10 minute video and a 15 minute walk to my next destination. 5 minutes back to pavements then 10 minutes to the shops though streets.

When I got to the streets I took my phone out and held it out flat in front of me at belly height so I had to look down to see it then started the video of my latest adventure. Then started walking to my next destination. For the most part as I was walking people were on the opposite side of the street but a couple of times I had to share a narrow pavement with a dog walker. The challenge was to not try move or cover up the phone no matter what happened. I think I got away with it but one dog walker definitely looked over my way as I passed him. Just happed to be a nit on the video where I was also walking naked and you could see full frontal nudity.

After getting to the shops I headed home again and watched more videos of myself on my phone in the same way phone out flat in front of me.

That was another 20 minutes of potential exposure. Also reminded me of a another video I finally did by myself to fulfill one of the things that I wanted to experiment with. Not the complete experience but it was exhilarating. Will post that one at some point as another story maybe with video.

NakedMadCat likes this

Viewing 0 reply threads
    • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.