StripPoker
        • United Kingdom
        • Topics: 5
        • Comments: 37
        • Total: 42
        • Experienced Poster
        @strippoker

Hi,

I haven’t posted anything for a month, but here’s a true story about stripping nude, and the huge risk of being caught.  I’ve shared it with a couple of friends here as opposed to posting in the forums, but in an effort to generate a bit of interaction, here it is:

I’m about 17 or 18, and I’m living with my Dad – it’s the old family home, built in 1928, small rooms but very high ceilings.  In the days before insulation and keeping heat in, our roof was not insulated, so our loft was always pretty dirty, with dust and dirt filtering in from the streets covering every surface.  The loft was accessible by a ladder that had to brought in from the garden, with the actual access hatch a good 10 feet above the landing floor.  Once again, the house was empty and one hot summers day, I had to go into the dark loft (there were no lights) to find something that was stored there.  I retrieved the ancient wooden ladder from the garden, carried it upstairs, placed it under the access hatch and climbed up. I pushed the loft hatch open and a was immediately covered in a fine powder of soot. I hauled myself into the loft and carefully stepped across the wooden beams and tried to find the storage box that I wanted.  I was covered in black soot and getting very hot and my shirt felt damp from the sweat.  I moved boxes around before I eventually found what I needed.  After half an hour I was filthy – my hands, my arms, my face.  I clambered back to the access hatch and sat on the edge, my feet dangling high above the landing floor. It was only then that I realized just how filthy dirty I was.  My T-shirt was covered in soot, my jeans, my trainers.  I sat and took a breath and then had a naughty idea (why did I always think of naughty risky things when the house was empty?) – strip nude.  I kicked off my trainers and they dropped the 10 feet to the floor below me.  This was going to be fun!  I slipped off my thin white socks and they fluttered to the floor, soon joined by my once-white t-shirt.  I unbuckled my jeans and wiggled them down my legs, over my soft, warm bare feet and let them fall to the floor too.  I was just in my brief underwear, completely aroused.  There was only one option – take them off.  I slid them over my bottom, down my legs and threw them to the floor below.  This was risky as if someone came home, there was no way I could safely get down the ladder and retrieve my discarded clothes.  But there I was – completely naked sitting on the edge of the loft hatch.  I wanted more, I wanted more risk.  Heart beating fast, I hauled myself up and went back into the dark loft, brushing my nude body – my legs, my arms, my bottom, my bare feet – against the dirty boxes, getting dirtier and dirtier.  I spent another half an hour up there, getting really dirty, sweatier, getting more and more aroused – totally naked. Even my solid hot erection was covered in my sooty hand-prints.  In the end I could take it no more and returned to the ladder…it was only in the daylight that I could see my pale skin almost totally obliterated by black soot.  I carefully climbed down the ladder – still completely naked – put the ladder to one side and went into the bathroom where I took a shower.  I watched the warm water washing over me, the black dirt being washed away revealing again my skin.  I cleaned the shower and then, still nude and dripping wet, went back to the landing, picked up my dirty clothes and retreated to my bed room where, fresh and clean, I lay nude on my bed and started slowly building up to an epic orgasm.

And I really think that’s my last story I have to share?  I hope you liked it.

ptHarry and StripPoker like this

StripPoker
          • United Kingdom
          • Topics: 5
          • Comments: 37
          • Total: 42
          • Experienced Poster
          @strippoker

Well, I liked it, even if no one else did.

Viewing 1 reply thread
      • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.