Who would attend a private London event?

Forums Naked Activities Naked Events Who would attend a private London event?

Viewing 58 reply threads
  • Author
      Anonymous
        • Topics: 3
        • Comments: 35
        • Total: 38
        • Experienced Poster

I am thinking of organising an event in London. There are apartments or houses available to rent for just a day that I’m sure we could afford if enough people contributed.

The idea is to hold a meet-and-greet drinks reception and finger buffet, followed by whatever games or events people were most inclined to get involved in (open to suggestions, of which strip poker or similar is just one).

I will happily do the organising, but we’d need a handful of people to attend. Who’s up for it?

Bensdick
      • Herts
        • Topics: 1
        • Comments: 36
        • Total: 37
        • Experienced Poster
        @bensdick

Sounds like a good idea, would love to attend,

But in the real world, how do I escape from the wife for the day, to get naked with other people ??

MrD.NUDE likes this

Martin
      • Berkshire UK
        • Topics: 15
        • Comments: 260
        • Total: 275
        • Ace Poster
        • Verified as Male
        @martin

Certainly would be up for it.

Agree an Airbnb would be a good option as a location.

A difficulty will agreeing a suitable day – a weekday or weekend?

Anonymous
        • Experienced Poster

Well, that’s potentially three of us @martin and @bensdick. More would be nice. 🙂

A weekday afternoon / evening would suit me best as I can create an alibi for work and the wife. I realise that may not suit everyone, but for it to work, we’d need to agree on what’s best for the majority.

Gary
      Participant
      • Cambridgeshire, UK
        • Topics: 4
        • Comments: 119
        • Total: 123
        • Power Poster
        @gary

I would definitely be interested but again the alibi is the problem.

For me a weekday is the only option really,  either morning or afternoon then work=take 1 day leave, Wife=business trip to London

Would be nice to get a couple of ladies interested but 4 guys is a start.

I’ve never done this before, but it feels a good step forward

MrD.NUDE likes this

Anonymous
        • Experienced Poster

Thanks, @Gary. Let’s see who else might be interested and, as you say, hopefully one or two ladies might attend too.

Let’s make a decision at the end of the week.

Susan
      • USA
        • Topics: 0
        • Comments: 161
        • Total: 161
        • Power Poster
        @susan

I’d go.   It would be sooooo fun to be naked in a room with all you guys.   But I live in California!   🙁

But….my husband is about to make a short business trip to London.   I could encourage him to go a try being nude with all of you who have seen me.   He will only be there for a week though.    What do you think?

Martin
      • Berkshire UK
        • Ace Poster
        • Verified as Male
        @martin

Sounds like an idea to time any Meetup. Maybe even a FaceTime or similar call back to you Susan!

Prof Green
      • North of England
        • Topics: 61
        • Comments: 752
        • Total: 813
        • Ace Poster
        @profgreen

Very sadly, this wouldn’t be practical for me. All the best with it though.

Here instead is a picture of me channelling Christine Keeler. Incidentally, the Health & Safety Department now says sit down before you get your hands tied, not afterwards!!

Gary
      Participant
      • Cambridgeshire, UK
        • Power Poster
        @gary

Has anyone given any thought to forfeits for losing?

I’m completely new to this so no real ideas but I am open to take on any suggestions.

I don’t know if any of the other interested people are gay or bi, it could make it more interesting if we can’t attract any ladies.

Gary
      Participant
      • Cambridgeshire, UK
        • Power Poster
        @gary

If I had thought sooner I would have checked people’s profiles first…

At least there is a good mix of people’s gender preferences which can only make it more fun.

Looking forward to getting a date arranged

Prof Green
      • North of England
        • Ace Poster
        @profgreen

We keep our forfeits very gentle.

When we first started out, one of them was just to stand naked on the table with your hands behind your back. The novelty wore off but it was scary the first few times. More recently, we’ve tied the victim’s hands behind the pole of a rotary clothesline in the garden. (That was inspired by the idea of tieing someone to a lamp post but we’ve never gone that far!) We’ve done hugging and kissing (but no tongues – we’re good friends!). My personal favourite is when the victim has to just lie there while everybody else touches them everywhere. The idea for that came from an Emmanuelle film. To add some variety, either the loser or by drawing lots, at least one person can be blindfolded. Another favourite activity is to do a chore outside that involves reaching up and moving around. Hanging washing out is a good one.

There’s always being spreadeagled on the floor of course.

We often play games that are not strip games. The loser, or the last one to finish, goes down to the end of the garden, strips naked, and then walks back with their hands behind their head the slower the better.

All of this is more fun than it sounds 🙂

Gary
      Participant
      • Cambridgeshire, UK
        • Power Poster
        @gary

@Profgreen that all sounds good, if a little mild but it’s my first go so 1 step at a time.  I like the idea of the outside nudity and the touching,  which would obviously be more fun with women there too but if 1 or more of the guys are also into men then there’s always that extra excitement.

Prof Green
      • North of England
        • Ace Poster
        @profgreen

Yes @gary, we keep it mild. We’re just friends having fun which is maybe not the scenario @tigerfish had in mind. It might be easier with strangers to push each other’s boundaries a bit further.

Gary
      Participant
      • Cambridgeshire, UK
        • Power Poster
        @gary

Start simple and see what happens. There’s no pressure or demands to push people where they’re uncomfortable.   Should be good

Martin
      • Berkshire UK
        • Ace Poster
        • Verified as Male
        @martin

All sounds good to me and happy to be involved and explore

Susan
      • USA
        • Power Poster
        @susan

I wish you guys over there would set a date for this.   My husband is in London now.  Before he left we read all your posts together and talked about him joining you for an event.  He promised me he would do it if he could get away from his business work.  He won’t be there long.

Anonymous
        • Experienced Poster

I had no particular scenarios in mind, actually; I am completely new to this, hence my request for suggestions. I just want to meet you guys, have a little fun and get involved in the community (prove I can do it)

Anonymous
        • Experienced Poster

@Susan, when does he leave? I’m not sure we can organise something at such short notice, but I can try

Martin
      • Berkshire UK
        • Ace Poster
        • Verified as Male
        @martin

Susan, good to know – I hadn’t picked up from what you said before that he’d be over so soon!

Prof, as it is likely to be a weekday afternoon / evening, will that mean you are unable to make it?

Tigger, Gary, are you both in?

anyone else?

Susan
      • USA
        • Power Poster
        @susan

He comes back to California on Jan. 18th.   Next Friday.    All too quick I’m sure.    It’s just that I’ve been kinda bugging him to do more nudie stuff and I thought this might be a chance for something very different and maybe he be OK to be photographed nude and he said he’d go if his schedule allowed.    I don’t think he’d mind if it was mostly men.   At the beach, several gay men have openly looked at him and he just smiled at them and told me he was OK if they got some fun from seeing him naked.

Prof Green
      • North of England
        • Ace Poster
        @profgreen

@martin, best to count me out. Too many challenges involving time and distance unfortunately.

@susan, thanks for trying 🙂

Prof Green
      • North of England
        • Ace Poster
        @profgreen

If anyone wants to push things slightly further, being tied like this looks like a fun forfeit.

Gary
      Participant
      • Cambridgeshire, UK
        • Power Poster
        @gary

I can’t make it that soon,  would need about 3 weeks notice.

Would definitely have to be a weekday daytime

I’m comfortable with tied and blind folded, touching and outside nudity. Other than that prepared to try anything and see how i feel at the time

Martin
      • Berkshire UK
        • Ace Poster
        • Verified as Male
        @martin

Yeah that forfeit would be possible for sure. I’m also fine with staged outdoor nudity and being unable to free myself….

Gary, I’m not thinking before 18th will be possible for me either. But good that you are in on the idea

Susan
      • USA
        • Power Poster
        @susan

Hi Guys,

My husband ‘phoned me from London last night.  He confirmed that he would like to attend a ‘session’ with all of you if it happens before the 18th.    But he and I both understand that it was really in the planning stages and likely won’t happen.   Maybe next time.   Maybe next time his work takes him to London I’ll come along!  😉

Gary
      Participant
      • Cambridgeshire, UK
        • Power Poster
        @gary

@susan that would be amazing if we can make it happen x

Gary
      Participant
      • Cambridgeshire, UK
        • Power Poster
        @gary

Are there 3 or 4 people still interested in this event now?  There’s me @gary, @tigger and @martin .

Anonymous
        • Experienced Poster

Count me in, providing the venue is not too far from central London train stations.

Susan
      • USA
        • Power Poster
        @susan

….and my husband, Bob …. if it’s before the 18th.     I hope he goes with you guys.   He will learn to be more comfortable talking with people he knows; not just being with strangers on a nude beach.  If some of you are gay, I’m sure that would be no problem.  Bob is not but he has a very liberal attitude and is open to experimenting.

But the big thing is — If he meets all of you in person, and nude, he could tell me all about you!  😉

Anonymous
        • Experienced Poster

Hi @Susan

Sadly, it doesn’t appear as if we are going to be able to organise something that quickly, as very few people can attend with less than a few weeks notice. Your husband Bob sounds like a really cool guy, and I really hope we get to meet both of you at some point in the future.

The event is being organised, however, so look out for further news and photos on this thread 🙂

Susan
      • USA
        • Power Poster
        @susan

OK Tigger,

I understand.  So will Bob when I talk with him tonight.   He is very cool, even though he’s older than me.  I’m so lucky to find a husband who is OK with me and the way I like to tease people…… naked.   I don’t know when his work will take him to London again but …. I’ll insist on going along and just maybe …. you guys will be having another naked experiment.   It would be so fun to be naked in a room full of nice naked guys like all of you.   + Sue and Maria and hopefully, more ladies.   I see that some of you wrote about ‘touching’.   Gosh!   I know I’d like that part!  😉

Gary
      Participant
      • Cambridgeshire, UK
        • Power Poster
        @gary

I’ve been looking for some ideas for forfeits and found this

https://www.misterpoll.com/polls/555973

Some are a bit heavy and I don’t know about everyone’s sexual preferences.  Like I’ve said,  this is a totally new experience for me but I am happy to consider and try most things because it is new.

Thoughts guys?

Prof Green
      • North of England
        • Ace Poster
        @profgreen

I won’t be there, but for me nakedness isn’t about sex and the penetration forfeits don’t appeal to me personally at all, but everyone is different. These look good though:

• Serve drinks [naked] for everyone else for the rest of the evening
      • For the rest of the evening, only be able to sit with your legs spread wide

Gary
      Participant
      • Cambridgeshire, UK
        • Power Poster
        @gary

Agreed @Profgreen

Anonymous
        • Experienced Poster

Morning all and hope you all have a great weekend.

Before we commit to this event, I’d like to know what everyone wants to get from it. Can you please answer the following on a scale of 1 to 5, where 5 is the most important outcome for you and 1 the least. That should help create the agenda for the event.

1) Meet new like-minded friends

2) Get naked with like-minded people

3) Swap stories of nudist experiences and desires

4) Physical interaction with other naked people (touching)

5) Teasing or embarrassing others, or being teased or embarrassed

6) Explicit sexual contact with other naked people in a safe environment

7) Leaving sexually ‘satisfied’

Please comment with any other goals you have that I have not stated. Thanks

T

Gary
      Participant
      • Cambridgeshire, UK
        • Power Poster
        @gary

Thanks @tigger

As I’ve said, this is completely new to me but I do want to get the most for this as I can.

Q1 5

Q2 5

Q3 5

Q4 5

Q5 4

Q6 4 (would like to try, even if all male and I’m comfortable with some or all of the men being gay/bi)

Happy with outdoor nudity (weather permitting) and a fantasy that has always been there is to be a Sub, again not too worried about gender or orientation

Q7 4 (same as Q6 really)

Susan
      • USA
        • Power Poster
        @susan

Tigger —

You’re really a good organizer!    Making us all think about what we expect and what we want.  And leaving open the possibility of not only touching but sexual pleasures too.    Oh how I wish my husband could come!   I think his Q6 answer would have been the same as Gary’s.     Even more, I wish I could come!   I’m getting frustrated thinking about the fun you guys are going to have.  I almost feel like I know you and would like to know you better.   MY answer, if I was coming, would be 5 for everything!

Anonymous
        • Experienced Poster

@Susan Wow! I do so hope that you and your husband manage to come over here some time. We would all be in your thrall, and at your feet to do as you command 🙂

T

Gary
      Participant
      • Cambridgeshire, UK
        • Power Poster
        @gary

@tigger what are your scores for those questions.  And who else is interested @martin and???

Anonymous
        • Experienced Poster

My answers are:

1) 5

2) 5

3) 5

4) 4

5) 2

6) 4

7) 4

Over to @Martin

Anonymous
        • Experienced Poster

@Martin, current proposal is for the afternoon of 5th or 7th Feb. Are those dates okay for you? What times will you be able to attend – afternoon, evening or both?

Martin
      • Berkshire UK
        • Ace Poster
        • Verified as Male
        @martin

Either 5th or 7th is fine for me. Depends where but I’d prefer it to be after 4pm onwards

the poll was interesting – and my answers to that crystallised my thoughts that nudity is great, physical touching and humiliation (tied up so can’t cover) is good but any sexual penetration would be a turn off (penetration safely by objects is fine but actual intercourse is not of interest or required at all.

Which leads to the specific questions and my answer would generally be ‘5’ other than the last two which would be a ‘3’ or ‘4’. Oral (giving or receiving)would be fine if all were comfortable going that far on the evening – and if one was not then it shouldn’t happen.

And i’m comfortable being tied (hands behind back, or to furniture or someone else…). Outdoor nudity in a safe environment is fine too.

Anonymous
        • Experienced Poster

Guys

Our biggest problem, I think is that there are only three of us, and if @Martin gets there at 4, and @Gary leaves at 5, it’s not much of a gathering.

I propose we shelve this idea until we have a few more people wanting to attend

T

Gary
      Participant
      • Cambridgeshire, UK
        • Power Poster
        @gary

This is the problem that @ed finds in trying to organise events.

I can stay later,  but not into the evening…

@martin did mention current work commitments made it difficult for him to start earlier so maybe a delay until this eases?

Anonymous
        • Experienced Poster

Maybe in the meantime we should try to get together for a quick drink in a pub somewhere, just to meet up and have a quick natter. Maybe we can all find a common hour from, say 4pm to 5pm?

Ed
      • Wales, UK
        • Topics: 531
        • Comments: 943
        • Total: 1474
        • Administrator of NakedExperiment Community
        @ed

It’s SO difficult to get a group all together at the same time. I reckon you need a group of interested people three or four times bigger than the target for the meetup. Some people can only do weekends, some just weekdays. Some will insist on daytime, others evenings. When you add in the travel limitations (where some people will only drive 10-20 miles or have to travel by train etc.) and other restrictions (must be equal male/female, must be single gender etc.) it really cuts down the numbers.

London is too far away for me, it would mean an overnight stay. I’d have to cover my accommodation and probably some of the travel cost to make it viable. If it was a fairly large event with a participation fee to cover the location costs, make it worth me taking a couple of days off work and raise some money to help with running this site, it would be worth it.

My long term aim is to run experiments/events to raise money to run the site and expand/improve it. An improved site with decent activities (and an advertising budget!) will be more likely to attract a decent amount of extra participants. If I could make it worth working on fulltime, bigger and better events become possible and so things improve again.  My first challenge is just getting the whole project to cover its costs.

Currently, I keep coming back to the need for a lot more active members of the community. That helps with all the problems.

Gary
      Participant
      • Cambridgeshire, UK
        • Power Poster
        @gary

It is a shame,  although there was only 3 of us we all had the same objectives and desired outcomes from this gathering.

Maybe we could have another go in April and check everyone’s time and availability

Anonymous
        • Experienced Poster

Yes, let’s re-assess in a few months.

In the meantime, @gary and @martin do you guys fancy a short fully clothed meetup?

Susan
      • USA
        • Power Poster
        @susan

Hello all you guys,

So sad!   But I sure understand how hard it can be to get people together in the same time and place.    It’s like herding cats!

I only wish I could be there.   And my husband too.   I know we would both explore some new kinds of fun with each of you.

I’ll keep watching for what happens next.   😉

XXX Susan

Martin
      • Berkshire UK
        • Ace Poster
        • Verified as Male
        @martin

Yeah shit workload over by mid March so would be easier from there. Willing to travel outside London though, but weekends or evenings / overnight better in that respect.

And maybe a meet for a drink to say hi would be a useful start.

Anonymous
        • Experienced Poster

Oh, @Susan, you are such a lovely supporter of this group. Thank you so much for the encouragement. Hopefully one day you will be one of those successfully-herded (pussy) cats 😉

Chris

xxx

Anonymous
        • Experienced Poster

@Martin and @Gary If either of you fancy an after-work beer just for a chat, let me know when. First round on me

Gary
      Participant
      • Cambridgeshire, UK
        • Power Poster
        @gary

@tigger, that’s going to be tricky.  I live in Peterborough and currently working in Leicester, so finding a convenient location for everyone for a shortish get together will mean a lot of travel.

For a longer meeting it’s not a problem,  I just need to devise an excuse/alibi to stay until 7 or 8 in the evening

Anonymous
        • Experienced Poster

Morning @Gary

Ah, I see. I live in Sussex. Happy to extend the Meetup till a bit later and perhaps have a bite to eat as well. Let me know if and when you can do that.

Be great if @Martin could join us, but I don’t mind meeting each of you separately if we can’t easily find a date that suits us all

Susan
      • USA
        • Power Poster
        @susan

Well, it’s been such fun chatting and being seen by all you guys.  I do hope you get a group event to work and it would be super if my husband and I could attend someday.

Thanks for  your message Chris.  It appears from your ‘pussy’ remark that you have been looking at my frontal photo again again.  😉

Ed
      • Wales, UK
        • Topics: 531
        • Comments: 943
        • Total: 1474
        • Administrator of NakedExperiment Community
        @ed

At least you all appreciate the problems I’ve faced so far. It’s not me being inefficient or slow. It’s genuinely very difficult to organise these things. If I was London based, it would be easier (more people there).

Gary
      Participant
      • Cambridgeshire, UK
        • Power Poster
        @gary

@ed i can’t believe anyone who had tried to gather people from across the country would even consider you being slow or inefficient.   You’ve made some great efforts in  the pastand we failed with only 3 people who were/are really keen to make it happen

Prof Green
      • North of England
        • Ace Poster
        @profgreen

Nobody who has ever tried to organise anyone to do anything would call you inefficient or slow @ed 🙂

I like illustrating my posts with pictures but, oddly, googling “inefficient nude” didn’t turn up anything interesting.

Viewing 58 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Skip to toolbar