What nudity have you experienced outside of this community?

Forums Community & News Miscellaneous and Help What nudity have you experienced outside of this community?

Viewing 8 reply threads
  • Author
      Ed
        • Wales, UK
        • Topics: 588
        • Comments: 2527
        • Total: 3115
        • Administrator of NakedExperiment Community
        @ed

Beyond challenges, dares and experiments you’ve done in/for this community, what nudity in front of other people have you experienced?

Gary
        Participant
          • Cambridgeshire, UK
          • Topics: 3
          • Comments: 381
          • Total: 384
          • Ace Poster
          • Verified as Male
          @gary

Tried streaking once in the dark – got “caught” and the reaction wasn’t good but they weren’t expecting to see a naked bloke  so can’t really complain.

I think that’s what makes me unsure about public nudity, the unknown reaction.  While with a planned encounter or experiment there are no surprises (I hope)

Ed likes this

Ed
              • Wales, UK
              @ed

Got caught? Do tell us more! What happened?

For naked experiments conducted in vaguely public locations, I would always have a “getaway” car nearby. It’s very hard to predict how people will react.

Arthur
              • Long Island, New York, United States
              • Topics: 22
              • Comments: 216
              • Total: 238
              • Power Poster
              @shynudedude83

Sadly I have zero real life experiences to share, luckily I compensate with my rich imagination where I spin these fantasies into books!

Anonymous
                • Topics: 40
                • Comments: 722
                • Total: 762
                • Ace Poster

I’ve been away for a while. I hope everyone’s ok. I called in to see what was happening and noticed this question. (My profile picture isn’t of me, by the way!)

I’ve had good and bad experiences. The good ones make up for the bad ones, in fact I think I use the good ones to deal with the bad ones. I had a strange upbringing. My mother and sister both used nakedness as a power-trip. My mother used nakedness as a punishment, especially not allowing us to get dressed after baths if we’d been misbehaving. Later in life she became a bit of an exhibitionist, sitting with her dressing gown open or her nightdress up around her hips.

My sister (probably because of these experiences) would take some or all of her clothes off and dare me to do the same, or she’d want to play strip games. At the time, I happily joined in of course but looking back I wonder what was really going on. It sounds a bit screwed-up now. She invited one of her female friends to join us once, which was fun. Her friend’s brother was supposed to come too but he never turned up. One time, one of my male friends came along, but that was the only time my sister insisted on limiting how naked she became.

When I went away to college, I found some like-minded people and we played strip games. We kept in touch until a few years ago and carried on doing simple dares, like running naked round the garden, mainly out of habit. They’ve moved away now, but they were definitely good experiences.

These days, I spend time naked when I can. There is some woodland nearby that is normally deserted so that’s a good place to dare myself to strip off. My back garden is small but has a secluded corner where I can sit naked. I’m sure the neighbours on one side have seen me but they’ve never said anything. I can’t see nakedness as sexual but it can still be thrilling in the same sort of way as standing on the edge of a cliff or standing under a waterfall. When I see natural-looking photos or videos of naked people, not so much posed photos, I always wonder how they ended up there and what it felt like for them at the time.

Arthur, Steve and Ed like this

Eric Dom
                    • S Wales
                    • Comments: 34
                    • Total: 56
                    • Experienced Poster
                    @doasisay

it would probably be fascinating to compare people’s childhoods with their views on nudity. bet there are many connections there.

likes this

Steve
                    • Germany
                    • Topics: 0
                    • Comments: 6
                    • Total: 6
                    • Poster
                    @steveart

I occasionally pose as a model for a life drawing classes. And I’ve also posed as a model for nude a photo shoot.
                    With art classes, the nervousness starts beforehand, and especially on the way to the location. You never know who is there and how many people.

When I stand in front of the artists, the nervousness goes away after a few minutes. I never look at people, always fixate on a point somewhere in the room. I’m also busy thinking about which pose I’m going to take next.

Of course it’s special to be naked in front of people and sometimes you realize how they’re looking at you. But the artists mostly focus on drawing.

During the break, when I look at the drawings, I realize what they’ve seen on my body.

But I’ve never had any negative reactions and the atmosphere is always very relaxing.

Ed likes this

Arthur
                      • Long Island, New York, United States
                      • Comments: 216
                      • Total: 238
                      • Power Poster
                      @shynudedude83

@EricDom

“it would probably be fascinating to compare people’s childhoods with their views on nudity. bet there are many connections there.”

It’s interesting because as a child I was really comfortable with being naked and everything like that, get I think as soon as nudity started being a sexual thing or being seen as sexual I started immediately associating it with that and I think that that’s where my uptight about it comes in. I know that there are plenty of people who can look at nudity without thinking of it in a sexual term but if I were naked and people were seeing me naked I would feel like a sex object regardless of how they were reacting.

I think that nudity is always kind of innocent when you are a child, but then as soon as you start reaching sexual maturity it becomes much more of a big deal. I mean most parents probably would not be horrified if their children were running around naked with the neighbor children,  but if their teenagers or adults were doing that however I think that most would probably be understandably a bit worried, if not outraged.

One connection between childhood and now that I can see that was the fact that even as a child I always found nudity to be fascinating which has resulted in my interest in it now just as a concept, not just a look at naked people that sexy, but literally the psychology and all of the other aspects of being naked.

And despite the fact that I have given serious thought to nudity and the implications of nudity in my stories, at the same time I think I still have that sort of slightly immature attitude of nudity is always a case of ha ha ha look there naked! I think that that is why I would feel uncomfortable being naked myself, particularly if I were the only one naked, because to me it makes you feel like you are in a really awkward uncomfortable position where everybody is laughing at you, but that is precisely what is also exciting about it to me.

Ed likes this

Anonymous
                          • Topics: 40
                          • Comments: 722
                          • Total: 762
                          • Ace Poster

Somebody I work with was puzzled that her young son had suddenly started objecting to seeing her naked and yet she knew he was playing “I’ll show you mine if you show me yours” with the girl next door. He must have changed from seeing nakedness as normal to seeing it as something curious or secret or something.

Thinking of adults keeping their bodies secret reminds me of how many times I’ve heard people say something like they keep their naked body just for their partner, or they say they would strip but “the world isn’t ready”. Adults worry about their body image, along with worrying about everything else I suppose.

Ed and Eric Dom like this

Jeffery Curt
                          • Seattle Washington USA
                          • Topics: 0
                          • Comments: 7
                          • Total: 7
                          • Poster
                          @curt

I have been nude at many nude social gatherings, pool parties, saunas, hot tub parties, and I go to the nude beach all the time when it’s warm. But once at a birthday party of mine years ago, I was good naturedly striped naked for the celebration and a girl poured beer over me. I was the only one naked at a party with dozens of people there. I would enjoy doing something like that again.

Ed likes this

Ed
                            • Wales, UK
                            @ed

Good to see you all back. Happy 2022, everyone!

likes this

Gary
                            Participant
                              • Cambridgeshire, UK
                              • Topics: 3
                              • Comments: 381
                              • Total: 384
                              • Ace Poster
                              • Verified as Male
                              @gary

So my “Caught Streaking” story…

It was probably 10 years ago, around 10:30pm and I thought I’d check-out the footbridge over the railway.  It obviously has a high, solid barrier around the up/down ramps and the actual bridge.

I spent about 5 mins checking the far side entrance to make sure nobody was about to go up that side and the approach to “my side”.

I striped completely naked (no shoes or socks) and ran for it across the bridge, there are 4 lines of railway track so it’s quite a way. I made it to the far end and nearly ran into an unsuspecting man (mid-20’s maybe).

His initial response was “F**k me” closely followed by “What the f do you think you’re doing?”  I was as shocked as him, covered myself with my hands, apologised and ran for it back across the bridge, along with more verbals from him.

I can understand why he acted like that, but now I always worry (not quite panic) about being caught again, which is why I would really like to take part in an outdoor/public experiment to combat this feeling.

Ed likes this

Viewing 8 reply threads
                          • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.