Too nervous to streak in public?

Forums Naked People Nude in Public Too nervous to streak in public?

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
      Ed
      • Wales, UK
        • Topics: 531
        • Comments: 943
        • Total: 1474
        • Administrator of NakedExperiment Community
        @ed

Try doing it in a less public place outdoors until you are more comfortable with it:

Ed, Martin and Steve like this

Martin
      • Berkshire UK
        • Topics: 15
        • Comments: 260
        • Total: 275
        • Ace Poster
        • Verified as Male
        @martin

Agree to an extent. Or just jump in with a load of other people who are doing the same and then it is the norm. Like the naked bike ride, or a mass nude streak….

I always think it better to have at least one person to watch you (and video!). “If a tree falls in the wood and there is no-one there, does it make a sound?” – if no one sees you strip outdoors, have you?

Ed and Eric Dom like this

Prof Green
      • North of England
        • Topics: 61
        • Comments: 752
        • Total: 813
        • Ace Poster
        @profgreen

I think for me the excitement of simply being naked outdoors comes from how it feels on my skin and the sense of not wanting to get caught but also slightly wanting to be seen. Streaking, which I only did once long ago in a large group as a college initiation, was fun because of the sense of togetherness in doing something that was harmless but also very unusual and a bit subversive. Streaking, for me, needs to be done (probably) in a group and (definitely) with an audience. Wandering around naked outside is probably more in tune with naturism for me and I’m fine doing that on my own.

Different again, though, is the idea of rehearsing for a streak, or building up the courage. Perhaps in that case challenging myself to cross a short length of parkland, then increasingly long lengths could work. Also, starting where other people are a long way off so I can escape without them challenging me, and gradually building up to being nearer them.

An unknown woman streaked across the far corner of a park a few miles away a few years ago. I missed it but it was common knowledge that she’d done it. Nobody minded. Some thought it was just simple fun, some thought she was an exhibitionist with the implication she needed psychiatric help before she did something scary, but most assumed she was doing a dare.

Martin likes this

Ed
      • Wales, UK
        • Topics: 531
        • Comments: 943
        • Total: 1474
        • Administrator of NakedExperiment Community
        @ed

I suppose it’s not strictly “streaking” without an audience.

Steve, Martin, Don Smith and 1 more person like this

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Skip to toolbar