Synchronised Skinny Dip

Forums Community & News Experiments, Reports & Nude Events Synchronised Skinny Dip

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author
      John
        • Cheshire, England
        • Topics: 13
        • Comments: 272
        • Total: 285
        • Ace Poster
        • Verified as Male
        @seasider

17th July, locations all over the country, there is a synchronised Skinny dip at 2pm.

My nearest location is Morfa Dyffryn, a naturist beach, so the event is all day with the dip at 2pm.

I know there’s a few Welsh members, but I think most are in the south and as this is between Barmouth and Harlech it may be a trek.

There are locations all over the country though if people are interested, I can try and dig out some locations.

Ed
          • Wales, UK
          • Topics: 590
          • Comments: 2559
          • Total: 3149
          • Administrator of NakedExperiment Community
          @ed

It would be good to get the information on locations out there and see if anyone can attend.

I think we’d all like to hear from someone who attended something like that.

John likes this

Ed
            • Wales, UK
            @ed

They don’t want an audience? lol

John
              • Cheshire, England
              • Topics: 13
              • Comments: 272
              • Total: 285
              • Ace Poster
              • Verified as Male
              @seasider

I fully intend to be involved. If you are or were part of the naturists, I haven’t joined yet, do you know anything about the morecambe Bay walk in June David?

I was debating it but would need to swap a day off as I’m working that day.

Presumably you need a bag with clothes/drinks. Is there transport back to Arnside at the end, do you have to turn round and walk back or is it aimed at groups who can have vehicles parked at both ends?

Ed
                • Wales, UK
                @ed

I won’t be attending. It’s 150 miles away from me. With the roads in between, that’s got to be 4-5 hours’ drive.

Viewing 1 reply thread
            • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.