• Author
      Ed
      • Wales, UK
        • Topics: 531
        • Comments: 943
        • Total: 1474
        • Administrator of NakedExperiment Community
        @ed

Sorry for the delay in the appearance of the application form for those interested in taking part in our experiments. A few things have gone wrong recently which have held things up. It is on the way but it’s going to take a while longer. The form itself is mostly completed but the support and explanatory pages have turned out to be much larger than I expected and I need to launch the whole lot as a complete package.

In the meantime, if you want to ask any questions in private, I’m available most days for a text chat on Skype. My username is “NakedExperiment”.

Anonymous
        • Topics: 3
        • Comments: 35
        • Total: 38
        • Experienced Poster

Hi Ed

I have just discovered the Naked Experiment, and love the idea. I am very keen to get involved. I was wondering if you would be so kind as to put me in touch with anyone organising any events / activities in or around London, UK.

All the best

Chris

Ed
      • Wales, UK
        @ed

I am the only person trying to organise events. There’s nothing planned too near London yet, but I am trying to put an experiment together in January or February. I’m expecting to use a location somewhere along the M4 as several likely participants are in Gloucester, Cardiff and Bristol.

Susan
      • USA
        • Topics: 0
        • Comments: 161
        • Total: 161
        • Power Poster
        @susan

Hi Chris,

Welcome!   See my pix and then let me know if you would like to be friends.

XXX Susan

Anonymous
        • Experienced Poster

Hi Susan

I’m new here and have no friends at all, so yes, I’d love to be your friend.

Can you please tell me where to find your pics? I can’t see them from your profile; I must be missing something.

Chris

Ed
      • Wales, UK
        @ed

If you use the search (at the top of the main forum page) and use the keyword “Susan”, her pics will appear in the results, currently on the second results page, I believe.

Anonymous
        • Experienced Poster

Ed

Thanks. I found them. And thank, @susan for posting.

I hope to have some privately-taken (not public) pictures soon. Can’t wait to meet some of you some time

Martin
      • Berkshire UK
        • Topics: 15
        • Comments: 260
        • Total: 275
        • Ace Poster
        • Verified as Male
        @martin

Happy to take some pictures of / for you as you are in London 🙂

Susan
      • USA
        • Power Poster
        @susan

My husband has a business trip to London next month.   I’ve been pestering him to pose for nude pix since he’s always wanting me to do it.  He always says, “Maybe, sometime.”   I like it.  It’s fun being photographed nude and being seen by lots of strangers.    He goes with me to nude beaches but is a little camera sky when naked.

I wish I was coming with him.  I’d love to pose for you, Martin.    😉

Anonymous
        • Experienced Poster

@susan, I too wish you were coming to London. I’m sure we could all have a fabulous time.

Chris

Prof Green
      • North of England
        • Topics: 61
        • Comments: 752
        • Total: 813
        • Ace Poster
        @profgreen

@susan, could you make it into a game? Every time he loses a round, you get to take a photo of a small harmless part of his body but gradually take larger photos over time perhaps? It may not work – apart from him not playing, it might be quite tricky to get good photos. I’ve just tried some on myself but nothing anyone would want to see. Maybe I should go to still life classes.

There used to be a model who called herself “English Wife” on voyeurweb. Her photographer was very interested in light and shade. That could work well with small areas of his body. Maybe you could tell him you want to use him as a model and surely he’d prefer you to look at him naked than have you looking at other men?!

And @ed, what’s the prize for creating comment #1000?

Don Smith likes this

Susan
      • USA
        • Power Poster
        @susan

Sorry.  Don’t think Bob would be in for a game like that.   He has hinted that he might be willing to pose nude for a ‘real’ photographer.   I wish he would.   Martin, are you a professional photographer?   Or a really good amateur with good cameras?

Martin
      • Berkshire UK
        • Ace Poster
        • Verified as Male
        @martin

No I’m a model more than a photographer. Here’s one of me with a ‘tog exploring light and shade though

• This reply was modified 1 year, 11 months ago by Martin.
      Attachments:
      You must be logged in to view attached files.

Prof Green
      • North of England
        • Ace Poster
        @profgreen

@susan, I imagine there are lots of completely above-board professional photographers who do nudes. These guys did a really good nude calendar for Multiple Sclerosis a few years ago. https://derwentphotography.co.uk/lake-district-art-nude-photo-shoot/. Would he be pleased if you bought him a shoot as a birthday present?

• This reply was modified 1 year, 11 months ago by Prof Green.

Don Smith likes this

Susan
      • USA
        • Power Poster
        @susan

Wow!   That’s an impressive shot!   Were you wearing a leopard bodysuit?  O was the pattern from a light source?   either way….a great photo.  Thanks for posting.

I just asked if you were a photographer because you volunteered to take some nude shots of me (I’d love to pose for you!)  and I just had the thought that maybe while Bob is alone in London with some time on his hands, he might be persuaded to pose you you.

Charlie
      • Belgium
        • Topics: 2
        • Comments: 49
        • Total: 51
        • Experienced Poster
        @charlieb

@susan as a hobby photographer I would happily take photos of you next time I’m going to the UK (likely next summer 🙂 ).

Martin
      • Berkshire UK
        • Ace Poster
        • Verified as Male
        @martin

Ah, Susan, sorry I confused the issue! I was replying to Tigger… knowing you aren’t in London and that he is!

yesh full body morphsuit for the leopard pattern, but the light and dark comes from the lighting obviously. But would be great to get the same effect with body painting rather than Lycra… 🙂

Susan
      • USA
        • Power Poster
        @susan

I was body painted once.  ‘Took 45 minutes.   Kinda like fun/torture feeling the brushes but not being able to see what I looked like.   Until it was done.

Susan
      • USA
        • Power Poster
        @susan

Hi again Charlie,

I would happily pose nude for you too Charlie but….. I live in California!

Prof Green
      • North of England
        • Ace Poster
        @profgreen

I love looking at bodypainting but I haven’t seen it being done “live” yet. If it only takes 45mins, you’re making me think it might work as a dare though! I’ve never wanted to be painted but then I saw what Spencer Tunick did in Hull (UK), painting everyone blue, I did think I’d do it if he comes back to northern England.

@susan @charlieb – would it work if you used skype?

Susan
      • USA
        • Power Poster
        @susan

When I was painted, they did my body all over in a kinda misty pale blues and greens.  Then in front, they ‘planted’ a rosebush in my curly pubic hair.   (I wasn’t wearing a little bikini as some body painting models do.  I wasn’t wearing anything at all! )  Then he painted the stem up my front and branched out and painted two lovely roses on my little bare boobies.   It was such fun.   There were five or six other people being painted at the same time and there were people passing by watching.  This was part of a local ‘art league’ contest and the artist & I won third prize.   😉

Gary
      Participant
      • Cambridgeshire, UK
        • Topics: 4
        • Comments: 119
        • Total: 123
        • Power Poster
        @gary

No pictures @susan, that is a shame

Prof Green
      • North of England
        • Ace Poster
        @profgreen

Sounds wonderful. You’ve got me thinking now!

Ed likes this

Viewing 22 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Skip to toolbar