Possibilities for future dares

Forums Naked Participation Dare Challenges Discussion Possibilities for future dares

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • Author
      Ed
        • Wales, UK
        • Topics: 590
        • Comments: 2559
        • Total: 3149
        • Administrator of NakedExperiment Community
        @ed

@Martin has just inspired a set of ideas for future dare challenges. As we get more participants and (maybe) those participants get a little braver, we could do another dare challenge where each dare requires teams (of 2 or more) to complete the dare. That could be a lot of fun. Anyone interested?

Anonymous
          • Topics: 2
          • Comments: 8
          • Total: 10
          • Poster

unfortunately, i don,t know anyone local who would be willing to join me for a naked dare

Ed
            • Wales, UK
            @ed

Not yet, no. But if we all work to get more members of this community, it will keep increasing the chance for everyone that someone else joins who lives within travelling range of them. Hopefully, more active members will, in turn, mean more people helping to find more people. It’s not impossible that we could build up to a few thousand members.

Martin
              • Berkshire UK
              • Topics: 9
              • Comments: 318
              • Total: 327
              • Ace Poster
              • Verified as Male
              @martin

Is it possible to include Location on the information relating to the poster beside each of their posts? Where number of posts etc is? That will help identify those close to a member.

Lovation is required in the profile completion, and is already mentioned as being visible to everyone – but very difficult and time consuming to find.

To complete the week 6 challenge, I did have to travel for 4 hours (round trip) but was also covering off a couple of other things at the same time, and the other guy isn’t in this community but was willing to attempt to recreate that “hand between legs” pose outdoors as part of a pre arranged photo shoot.

Bonus points for such extensions to the base challenge works for me. But then we don’t know the leaderboard and are any of us really doing it for the points – what’s the prize for being at the top of the leaderboard? Other than respect from the other members….

Ed
                • Wales, UK
                @ed

I can’t find any way of getting the site to include location in the forum posts. However, I can add a location column to the leaderboard. That would indirectly achieve the same end.

You’re right, there should be some reward for finishing at the top of the leaderboard.

Ed
                  • Wales, UK
                  @ed

If anyone has any ideas to encourage any women to join in with either the current dare challenge or the next one, please share here. If you know any women on any social network who may be interested, please introduce them to the community and encourage them (nicely!). Even if men outnumber women 4:1, it will still be a lot more fun for us if some women joined in the fun.

Viewing 5 reply threads
              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.