Performing

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
      Anonymous
        • Topics: 40
        • Comments: 722
        • Total: 762
        • Ace Poster

This is Lena Chen reading about her alter ego Elle Peril. It’s from a video which sounds quite interesting, but I’ll have to watch it a few more times before I can start paying attention to the text! (And maybe that’s always an issue with naked performers wanting to use their bodies to get a message across.)

She appeared to be able to do the reading without hesitation but it looked as if she had to pluck up the courage before standing with her hands behind her back at the end. It must be much more difficult to just stand there fully exposed than it is to be naked during the performance.

Ed, Arthur and Gary like this

Ed
          • Wales, UK
          • Topics: 590
          • Comments: 2557
          • Total: 3147
          • Administrator of NakedExperiment Community
          @ed

I’m sure I’ve posted that video somewhere on the site, a year or so ago.

Ed
              • Wales, UK
              @ed

Found it. It was the 2nd Community Supporters only video:

Is this Art? 2nd Example

Of course, that link only works if you are a current Community Supporter.

and Bamaswitch like this

Ed
              • Wales, UK
              @ed

I’m guessing it’s easier to ignore your own nudity while occupied with your performance. Just standing there exposed at the end probably left her feeling more naked than anytime up to that point.

and Bamaswitch like this

Arthur
                • Long Island, New York, United States
                • Topics: 22
                • Comments: 216
                • Total: 238
                • Power Poster
                @shynudedude83

“I’m guessing it’s easier to ignore your own nudity while occupied with your performance. Just standing there exposed at the end probably left her feeling more naked than anytime up to that point.”

Yes, because when you are doing a performance everybody is focusing on the performance, but when there is that quiet moment at the end when everything is over the focus immediately goes back to the fact that the person is naked and you really feel the fact that you are naked more in that situation.

Ed and like this

Viewing 3 reply threads
            • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.