• Author
      Ed
        • Wales, UK
        • Topics: 590
        • Comments: 2558
        • Total: 3148
        • Administrator of NakedExperiment Community
        @ed

If you had to share accommodation with someone who turned out to be a nudist indoors, how would you feel about that?

Arthur and Bamaswitch like this

Gary
        Participant
          • Cambridgeshire, UK
          • Topics: 3
          • Comments: 381
          • Total: 384
          • Ace Poster
          • Verified as Male
          @gary

Happy!

Bamaswitch and Ed like this

Anonymous
            • Topics: 40
            • Comments: 722
            • Total: 762
            • Ace Poster

I think at first I’d try to convince myself there was nothing unusual happening. Later, I’d stop noticing. In between, though, I can imagine myself secretly staring and being very happy 🙂

It must be a little bit like going to the beach with a mixed group of friends/colleagues and one of the women takes her top off.

Ed and Bamaswitch like this

Ed
              • Wales, UK
              @ed

I think for me, it would largely depend on what they were and what they looked like.

Anonymous
                  • Ace Poster

Appearance is interesting. I suspect I’d tell myself that what people look like at home is entirely up to them. I’d probably think the same if I had to share a hotel room with someone. Would it be different if it was a man or a woman? Maybe. I’d be curious to see any woman naked but maybe I’d prefer an ugly (to me) man to keep his clothes on.

“largely depend on what they were” has set my mind boggling. If they were an alien, a humanoid one would be the same as a human, I imagine. If it was a dalek or cyberman, there have been enough clues in Doctor Who that they look very much better with their clothes on!!!

Ed likes this

Ed
                  • Wales, UK
                  @ed

I strongly suspect that the gender combination is more important than the nudity in this one.

Bamaswitch likes this

Arthur
                    • Long Island, New York, United States
                    • Topics: 22
                    • Comments: 216
                    • Total: 238
                    • Power Poster
                    @shynudedude83

If it was a naked guy I would probably feel uncomfortable. If it was a hot naked woman like the one in the opening picture I would be happy but also feeling incredibly awkward because I would probably be aroused all the time in a very obvious manner if someone was walking around naked like that!

Ed likes this

Anonymous
                      • Ace Poster

I wonder why she didn’t mention she was a naturist. Has she got so used to being naked indoors that she doesn’t realise it’s unusual? Is she making a point about her right to be naked? Is she testing her new flatmate to see how she reacts? If so, I assume she wants her to think everything is normal.

(I remember a female friend was trying to get the attention of a mutual male friend. She asked me if it would help if she paraded round naked in front of him. I should have said I wasn’t sure and could she try it with me.)

If I want to live with a naked woman, and if one has just moved into my flat, it would be a shame to fail her test so she moves out again.

The only time I went to a strip club (by mistake, honest!), me and the guy I was with couldn’t work out if it was ruder to avoid the dancer’s gaze or make eye contact. With hindsight, I’m sure she didn’t care.

Shaky and Ed like this

Viewing 6 reply threads
                  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.