Arthur and Ed like this

Susan
      • USA
        • Topics: 0
        • Comments: 158
        • Total: 158
        • Power Poster
        @susan

Soooo much fun to be totally free out in public that way!    Wish I’d been a third girl out there with these two.   😉

XXX Susan

Ed, Steve and Prof Green like this

Prof Green
      • North of England
        • Topics: 61
        • Comments: 689
        • Total: 750
        • Ace Poster
        @profgreen

Would shaving make it feel even more daring @susan or does it make no difference? It does for me, but maybe that’s because it’s less common for males in the uk.

Susan
      • USA
        • Power Poster
        @susan

I think it’s the total absence of clothes that makes it a thrill.   Shaving or not would make no difference.   I always keep trimmed but like to leave a little curly hair in the middle.

Ed, Prof Green and Steve like this

Ed
      • Wales, UK
        • Topics: 477
        • Comments: 839
        • Total: 1316
        • Administrator of NakedExperiment Community
        @ed

We should probably do a survey on shaving vs not shaving.

Prof Green likes this

Prof Green
      • North of England
        • Ace Poster
        @profgreen

Can it ask two questions at once?

• Always / sometimes /never
      • Completely / Partially

There should be plenty of comments to add – how did you start? why did you start? how does it feel? what stops you trying (if you don’t) etc etc

Before and after photos? Both at once (left half shaved, right half not)?

Susan
      • USA
        • Power Poster
        @susan

I’ll be looking for the survey and have my comments ready!

Prof Green and Steve like this

Charlie
      • Belgium
        • Topics: 2
        • Comments: 45
        • Total: 47
        • Experienced Poster
        @charlieb

I’m 100% for natural pubic hair, men or women.

• This reply was modified 1 year ago by Charlie.

Ed likes this

Prof Green
      • North of England
        • Ace Poster
        @profgreen

This is taken from Summertime, which is a film that’s been on BBC4 recently. Most of it is set in the 1970s as far as I can tell and they’re using hairiness as one sign that the events happened in the past. Of course in the distant past, ancient statues often depict shaved bodies so pubes go in and out of fashion like everything else. Personally, I hope they come back into fashion, either completely natural or perhaps trimmed fairly short.

This has drifted a long way from the original post though!

• This reply was modified 1 year ago by Prof Green. Reason: Trying a slightly smaller image
      Attachments:
      You must be logged in to view attached files.

Ed and Steve like this

Steve
      • East Sussex
        • Topics: 4
        • Comments: 130
        • Total: 134
        • Power Poster
        • Verified as Male
        @klogg

My personal preference is trimmed or natural, always nice to see some hair.

Ed and Prof Green like this

Susan
      • USA
        • Power Poster
        @susan

Well, my personal preference is also for ‘natural’ but…. with certain reservations.   I was so thrilled when I started to grow my pubic hair because it meant that I was becoming a ‘big girl’.  I always let it be natural all through school until I saw a lot of other girls my age and older shaving it off.  I had to try that of course.  ‘Didn’t like it.  It was a lot of work to shave it all off, I nicked myself a couple of times and…. it itched awfully.   So I let it all grow back.   But I had a couple of bikinis that were cut kinda narrow and so there was hair sticking out the sides by my legs.  I thought this looked tacky and unkempt.  So I shaved the hair on the sides …. and still do for the same reason.   Later, at the insistence of one boyfriend, I shaved it all off again.  (He said it got in the way of his tongue!)   Well, it still itched and soon, after I got rid of him, I let it grow back again.   Nowadays, after much advice from my husband, I shave the sides well in but leave a wide ‘landing strip’ in the center.  Bob likes it that way and I do too.   Some of you guys on N.E. have seen the full frontal photo of me on the website so you know what I mean.   😉

I do have two thongs that are cut really low in front and allow a bit of hair to show above the top edge of the fabric.   Somehow, this seems different from letting hair show out the sides.   Don’t know why but… I kinda like letting this show at the beach.   I’ve gotten a lot of nice looks and no complaints and my husband loves it that way so I guess I’ll leave it.  What do you guys think?

XXX Susan

Prof Green likes this

Prof Green
      • North of England
        • Ace Poster
        @profgreen

Well, first of all, it’s none of my business, or your ex’s, or your husband’s, how you choose to present your body to the world. They can have opinions of course, as have I, but not make rules.

When I was first going to a public swimming pool in the 1970’s, we often saw hair around the edges of bikini bottoms and thought it was normal, if very slightly careless perhaps. These days, at the top of someone’s legs, it looks untidy and not erotic. It satisfies my curiosity about how much shaving a woman does but that’s all really. A little exposure of well trimmed bush over the top of a bikini is very attractive. I was near someone on a beach on holiday who kept pulling her bikini bottom up slightly at the front because some hair was visible. The best part was that to do this, she pulled her bikini bottom very slightly away from her body so she was unknowingly flashing her pubes for split seconds.

I felt very juvenile watching this but it made the day more interesting!

Viewing 11 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Skip to toolbar