Issues with Naked Events

Forums Naked Activities Naked Events Issues with Naked Events

Have you had any problems after taking part in a naked public event?

Many of us have taken part in events such as the Tiger Streak or the WNBR. These events usually include thousands of members of the public taking photos with their smartphones etc. I'm interested to find if anyone had problems afterwards when those many, many photos were published online, shared between friends and (occasionally) published in the media.

You must be logged in to participate.
  • Yes
  • No
Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author
      Ed
      • Wales, UK
        • Topics: 477
        • Comments: 839
        • Total: 1316
        • Administrator of NakedExperiment Community
        @ed

People often claim they can’t take part because their friends or employer would react negatively, or that their job makes it inappropriate to be seen naked, but how often is this actually a problem in reality?

If you vote “Yes”, please comment below.

NudeNik
      • Sussex, England
        • Topics: 2
        • Comments: 49
        • Total: 51
        • Experienced Poster
        @nudenik

Personally I’ve never had a problem through being recognised while nude at these sorts of events. The only people who said they’d seen me were other nudists. But I know people who have been ‘outed’ as nudists through being recognised on photo-sharing websites, they have jobs where their nudism (sadly) could be a problem, they stopped attending events which involve public nudity. Its probably OK if you’re open about being a nudist or your participation in naked events, its trickier if you feel you need, or want, to keep quiet about it.

Ed likes this

Prof Green
      • North of England
        • Topics: 61
        • Comments: 688
        • Total: 749
        • Ace Poster
        @profgreen

This is Grace Chatto from Clean Bandit. I read somewhere that her contract as a casual music teacher wasn’t renewed because of this video (the picture here is a still from it).

Ed
      • Wales, UK
        • Topics: 477
        • Comments: 839
        • Total: 1316
        • Administrator of NakedExperiment Community
        @ed

I think most people would see a distinction between appearing naked in public location with lots of other people (usually promoting some good cause)  and a professional appearance in a music video.

Also, I’ve convinced that in cases like that, the employer is entirely bothered about public perception of the situation rather than actually being bothered by the nudity.

Prof Green likes this

David
      • UK
        • Topics: 2
        • Comments: 43
        • Total: 45
        • Experienced Poster
        @ibi2004

As far as i’m aware there are just five photos of me and five videos of me plus one tv appearance on the internet nude at a naked event completely in public. For which i’ve done about around ten.

Was once asked about the tv appearance, but I denied it and the film was too grainy to say it was me.   But apart from that not one approach good or bad.

Ed likes this

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Skip to toolbar