Forums Naked People Nude in Public Incredible girl walking naked in public

Viewing 8 reply threads
  • Author
      Anonymous
        • Topics: 1
        • Comments: 14
        • Total: 15
        • Poster

Now this is how it’s done. I think she put a big smile on a lot of faces that day.

Couldn’t work out how to properly embed the video. It worked while editing the post but didn’t work once it was posted.

Ed
      • Wales, UK
        • Topics: 477
        • Comments: 839
        • Total: 1316
        • Administrator of NakedExperiment Community
        @ed

I’ve fixed it for you. For sites like Vimeo and Youtube, just posting the link in the visual editor will automatically embed it, but if that doesn’t work you need to post the embed code in the text editor. Embed code won’t work in the visual editor.

Susan
      • USA
        • Topics: 0
        • Comments: 158
        • Total: 158
        • Power Poster
        @susan

I did something like this once.   Well, not on a busy highway or for quite so long but still……

My husband and I were at a ‘adult’ resort in Jamaica.  There was a nude section of the beach but it was a long walk from the hotel part through the grounds and along a public area seen from a road.  When we went, I wore a bikini and we carried towels, etc.  Then we stripped off there.  When we were ready to leave my naughty husband grabbed up everything – including my bikini – and put it into our beach bag and started off toward the hotel.  He wouldn’t come back!   I had to walk the whole way back naked.  ‘Seen by loads of people who were on the road.  Then through the hotel grounds and lobby and to our room.  I got lots of looks and smiles but never a complaint.  I know it was against the resort’s rules but……

I pretended to be mad at my husband but  actually, it was fun.   He knew I’d like it.  ‘Just had to be ‘pushed’ into doing it.

Ed
      • Wales, UK
        @ed

Sounds like “not my fault” syndrome! lol – I find lots of exhibitionists are much more daring if pushed/dared/”tricked” into going further than they would otherwise. Psychologically, it’s a great way of absolving yourself of the responsibility. You can break social norms and claim it’s not your fault.

I wish you had photos of your naked walk!

Eric Dom
      • S Wales
        • Topics: 24
        • Comments: 40
        • Total: 64
        • Experienced Poster
        @doasisay

Very nice vid

Susan
      • USA
        • Power Poster
        @susan

You have me figured out Ed.   I wouldn’t have done it if my husband hadn’t tricked me.

Photos?   I think a couple of people may have taken a pic of me as I was walking near the road.  I didn’t care.

Ed
      • Wales, UK
        @ed

I would have taken photos if I’d been there!

Susan
      • USA
        • Power Poster
        @susan

Ha!   And I’d have smiled and waved to you while you were doing it!

Gary
      Participant
      • Cambridgeshire, UK
        • Topics: 4
        • Comments: 118
        • Total: 122
        • Power Poster
        @gary

I think we need some more pictures of you please @susan

Viewing 8 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Skip to toolbar