• Author
      Ed
      • Wales, UK
        • Topics: 477
        • Comments: 839
        • Total: 1316
        • Administrator of NakedExperiment Community
        @ed

I suspect this is indicative of the problem we’ve been having with the experiment sessions. It’s only a short video but men outnumber women many times over and most of the women taking part are only topless.

Ladies, you need a campaign for equality in nudity! I can’t start that as I’m male, but something needs to happen.

Don Smith likes this

Prof Green
      • North of England
        • Topics: 61
        • Comments: 689
        • Total: 750
        • Ace Poster
        @profgreen

Some photographers found some women at these events.

Attachments:
      You must be logged in to view attached files.

Ed likes this

NudeNik
      • Sussex, England
        • Topics: 2
        • Comments: 49
        • Total: 51
        • Experienced Poster
        @nudenik

Maybe it was a cold day because I recognise some of the people(m+f) in the video and when I’ve been with them they’ve all been completely naked. I’ve been photographed with some of them and published in H&E magazine where we (m+f) were all nude and full frontal. I’ve seen them fully naked on other WNBRs too.

The start points of WNBRs have at times seen more non-participants, photographing the riders as they undressed or got body-painted, than the number of participants. Understandably that puts some people off getting naked, or even partially dressed, particularly women when faced by multiple cameras and phones wielded by strangers – mostly male. Recently efforts have been made to screen the start points off, this seems to have helped to some extent.

As with other events that involve nudity, quite probably including the experiments, men seem more likely to get naked in public.

• This reply was modified 7 months, 1 week ago by NudeNik.
      • This reply was modified 7 months, 1 week ago by NudeNik.

Steve likes this

Ed
      • Wales, UK
        @ed

Some of the WNBRs have a private area at the start that only participants are allowed in, so they can undress without being recorded.

I’ve always been fascinated by this idea (and you see it often) that undressing is someone how more embarrassing or more naughty than being naked.

Don Smith, Steve, Prof Green and 1 more person like this

NudeNik
        • Sussex, England
          • Experienced Poster
          @nudenik

“Recently efforts have been made to screen the start points off, this seems to have helped to some extent.”

Ed
        • Wales, UK
          @ed

@nudenik – Sorry, I thought you meant that they had screened off the start. One of the ones here had two long marquees in a park near the start point with security to stop non-participants entering.

NudeNik
        • Sussex, England
          • Experienced Poster
          @nudenik

No worries Ed, I wasn’t 100% clear, the screens bit was meant to continue on from the  description of people feeling hassled, I’ll look to be clearer.

Ed likes this

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Skip to toolbar