Experiments sign up form.

Forums Community & News Experiments, Reports & Nude Events Experiments sign up form.

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author
      Ed
        • Wales, UK
        • Topics: 588
        • Comments: 2527
        • Total: 3115
        • Administrator of NakedExperiment Community
        @ed

I have been assessing statistics and discovered that it’s almost two years since any women signed up for the experiments via the sign-up form. It’s even longer for couples. Two of the last three experiments have been organised without the form (groups who already knew each other) and there’s another one in the pipeline (which might happen before Christmas).

Since reworking the form to improve clarity and to make it simpler, zero women have signed up. This is closely related to the lack of women in the community generally, no doubt, but it seems solo women are simply not going to sign up in large enough numbers to result in an experiment session. To get three women together for an experiment session, they need to be available at the same time (tricky), either live in the same vicinity (unlikely) or be willing to travel far enough (usually unlikely), and willing to take part with three men (a minority). I got better results with small-ads (until I got banned 🙁 ).

I don’t think there’s any point keeping the form open any longer. Currently, 2-3 men per week sign up to take part, almost all choosing mixed-gender experiments only.  This just leads to disappointment and (in a few cases, anger and abuse). I feel like I’m getting people enthusiastic and then knocking them down and that doesn’t seem fair.

Any opinions?

Martin
          • Berkshire UK
          • Topics: 9
          • Comments: 316
          • Total: 325
          • Ace Poster
          • Verified as Male
          @martin

Agree. Although I’m fine with make only experiments and wouldn’t complain about anything that was outside of your control!

Ed likes this

Gary
          Participant
            • Cambridgeshire, UK
            • Topics: 3
            • Comments: 381
            • Total: 384
            • Ace Poster
            • Verified as Male
            @gary

I agree with @Martin

Mixed would be great, but male only would be a very different challenge, especially choosing who should get naked and undressing another person.

Martin likes this

Ed
                • Wales, UK
                @ed

It’s hard to see mixed happening unless we find some way to attract more women.

Martin likes this

Ed
                • Wales, UK
                @ed

I know it would still be a perfectly valid naked experiment but I’m not interested in doing a male only experiment. Based on feedback so far, I don’t think there would be as much interest in the report at the end.

Martin likes this

Ed
                  • Wales, UK
                  @ed

I’ll leave the form open until the end of the year, but then I’m closing it if things don’t pick up.

Ed
                      • Wales, UK
                      @ed

Signups have stopped completely now. I’m guessing we’ve all got other things to worry about with Christmas fast approaching. I’ll probably close the form early as I’ll be busy too over the Christmas holiday.

Viewing 4 reply threads
                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.