Do you count as naked if the audience is blindfolded?

Forums Naked People Nude in Public Do you count as naked if the audience is blindfolded?

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
      Ed
      • Wales, UK
        • Topics: 477
        • Comments: 839
        • Total: 1316
        • Administrator of NakedExperiment Community
        @ed

Auxilia likes this

Prof Green
      • North of England
        • Topics: 61
        • Comments: 688
        • Total: 749
        • Ace Poster
        @profgreen

What a good idea. The models get to spend time together naked. (It would be better if they were volunteers.) The perfume makers sell their stuff. People get to watch the video. Visitors can attend the event. Lots of different ways of experiencing the event and presumably it makes money too.

I wonder if there’s a buffet or something afterwards where the blindfolded audience gets to meet the naked models. It would be good if they were all customers and they swapped role half way through.

Ed likes this

Arthur
      • Long Island, New York, United States
        • Topics: 11
        • Comments: 46
        • Total: 57
        • Experienced Poster
        @shynudedude83

That is actually a pretty good point, are you really naked if nobody can see you? It sort of like if a tree in the forest but nobody hears it did it really fall? Of course still fell but if nobody notices I guess it wouldn’t matter one way or the other. I feel like if I was in the room with someone who was blindfolded or was actually blind I wouldn’t feel embarrassed at being naked unless they ended up touching me and were able to figure out that I was naked through that method.

Prof Green and Ed like this

Prof Green
      • North of England
        • Topics: 61
        • Comments: 688
        • Total: 749
        • Ace Poster
        @profgreen

That sounds like a good game. Everybody is blindfolded. One person (perhaps the loser of a previous challenge) is naked. Find the naked person.

Ed likes this

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Skip to toolbar