• Author
      Charlie
      • Belgium
        • Topics: 2
        • Comments: 45
        • Total: 47
        • Experienced Poster
        @charlieb

Earlier this year I found a very unique place in Lanzarote, a whole village dedicated to naturism. The place is named Charco del Palo.

No, this is not your typical naturist resort isolated with fences all around and restricted access, it’s a totally normal village where everyone (staying there or not) is allowed to go, no guarded entrance at all, but once you’re in the village it’s allowed to be naked. Not only on the beach or in your garden/balcony if you’re renting an apartment, but absolutely everywhere including the public streets !

We stayed there for a few days with my girlfriend, at first I was a bit nervous to go out without any clothes so I tried to walk to the beach carrying a bag with my clothes and a towel on my shoulder, but on the following days I tried to push my limits and finally ended up touring the whole village with nothing but my shoes as a dare. The village was not crowded but I got several thrilling experiences when I encountered cars and fully clothed hikers ! The beach has two natural pools so tourists often come by car to visit the place, some of them were definitely not expecting to encounter naked people on the streets !

Another very good point is that as the place is clothing optional, you’re free to do what you want. My girlfriend chose to stay clothed in the streets, but she later confessed that she’s willing to try to bare it all on our next visit. Now it’s easy to guess where we’ll go on holidays next year !

• This topic was modified 9 months ago by Charlie.
      • This topic was modified 9 months ago by Charlie.

Susan, Steve and Ed like this

Susan
      • USA
        • Topics: 0
        • Comments: 158
        • Total: 158
        • Power Poster
        @susan

Gosh!   I’m gonna talk to my husband.   Maybe we will put this on our next year’s vacation list.  😉

Don Smith and Steve like this

Charlie
        • Belgium
          • Comments: 45
          • Total: 47
          • Experienced Poster
          @charlieb

That’s a place not to miss Indeed ! I’ll likely visit again in october, I just can’t wait…

Susan likes this

NudeNik
      • Sussex, England
        • Comments: 49
        • Total: 51
        • Experienced Poster
        @nudenik

It is a great place for those who like being naked in public, we’ve been there a few times. We’ve stayed at other nude resorts but this one is different, as you describe, in that textile outsiders pass through. We love being naked 24/7 so being able to be nude in your accommodation, walking down the streets naked, going down to the sea naked, sitting in a bar naked is just so good. It didn’t take very long to feel completely at ease with being nude while clothed people passed us by.

As public nudity is not illegal in Spain, apart from a few urban areas where people were felt to be pushing that right to be naked in public too far, this situation seems to work well. We took a few walks along the coast from Charco del Polo for a few kilometres while we were nude and only carrying water to drink, we met other nudists and clothed walkers, all seemed to treat us the same, as nudity being normal.

Susan and Ed like this

Bfoot
      • Oxfordshire, UK
        • Topics: 0
        • Comments: 21
        • Total: 21
        • Experienced Poster
        • Verified as Male
        @barefootnudist

sounds like heaven on Earth… need to check it out one day…

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Skip to toolbar