Reply To: Shy about being naked but want to get over it.

Forums Community & News Miscellaneous and Help Shy about being naked but want to get over it. Reply To: Shy about being naked but want to get over it.

Arthur
    • Long Island, New York, United States
    • Topics: 22
    • Comments: 216
    • Total: 238
    • Power Poster
    @shynudedude83

I think that for me the idea is that I would love to be in an ideal situation where I am perhaps finding one woman who I am going to agree to get naked in front of and then once she has me naked she springs a whole group of her girlfriends on me and then I find myself sort of stuck in that situation where she has my clothing held captive and I just sort of have to go along with it. Again probably not something that is likely to happen but that is sort of like the fantasy that I have. To find myself expecting to maybe be naked in private with one person and then find myself naked in a more public or less private situation with a large group of women.

Again it’s a fun fantasy but probably wouldn’t happen. A more ideal situation might be if I inadvertently find myself stripped of clothing and then just find myself with a group of dressed women. It would be an awkward situation but one that you might end up finding yourself unable to get out of for whatever reason.