Reply To: “Would you rather”- caught naked edition.

Forums Community & News Miscellaneous and Help “Would you rather”- caught naked edition. Reply To: “Would you rather”- caught naked edition.

Anonymous
    • Topics: 0
    • Comments: 31
    • Total: 31
    • Experienced Poster

Great idea. My votes…

Would you rather be caught naked by group of other men, or a group of women? -> by a group or women, definitely.

Would you rather be caught naked by a total stranger, or somebody that you know? -> by a total stranger, definitely.

Would you rather be in a situation, where you’re walking around the house naked, and your wife comes home with her friends, and they see you, or would you rather be skinny dipping and have your clothes stolen? -> the home situation.

Would you rather have a naked picture of you online for a the world to see, or a video of you dancing naked online for the world to see? -> neither of those, although I’ve some pictures not showing my face online…

Would you rather be caught naked alone, or with friends in the same situation as you? -> don’t bother as long as I’m in a place where it’s legal to be nude. If it’s where it’s illegal then definitely with friends in the same situation.

Would you rather be in a situation where you lose your swimsuit in the waves at the beach, or have your swimsuit stolen? -> neither of those.

Would you rather be handcuffed naked to a pole in a church parking lot, or would you rather be naked on a stage in front of thousands of people? -> handcuffed by default.

Would you rather never be aloud to were clothes for the rest of your life, or be forced to make a public appearance in the nude every week for five years? -> as much as I love being naked, I also love my clothes, so option #2 for me. As to make a public appearance, not every week but I’ve decided to go to the Canary Islands on clothing optional beaches at least once a year.

Would you rather be forcibly stripped by a group of women, who leave you bare, or would you rather be in a situation where you’re about to have sex with a woman who handcuffed you to the bed and just leaves you naked? -> no sex for no sex, I’d take the first option. There’s nothing worse than being aroused by a woman who’s just playing.

Would you rather be naked in the middle of a city, or in the middle of the woods? -> tricky one ! It’s of course easier to be naked in the woods…but that’s something I’ve never done, even if I’ve already be naked in a city, well a small village…

likes this