Reply To: Weekly Dare Challenge: Week #2

Forums Naked Participation Dare Challenges Weekly Dare Challenge #1 Weekly Dare Challenge: Week #2 Reply To: Weekly Dare Challenge: Week #2

Anonymous
    • Topics: 40
    • Comments: 722
    • Total: 762
    • Ace Poster

Susan posted her lovely photo “so lots of people can see”. It’s interesting how our own attitudes to being seen naked cover so many different angles. I want people to see me naked but I don’t like the way I look so I don’t want people to see me naked. That’s probably the main reason I hide my face when appearing naked in this community. I want to be seen but not seen. When getting changed on the beach, I make a token effort to cover myself up, mainly because I don’t want to scare anyone. A female friend does the same because, she says, she doesn’t want to give people the wrong idea about her. When I’m home alone, I often stay naked and don’t avoid the windows, but if someone was walking slowly past I would hide. I don’t know why I would hide, but I would. I want to be naked. I don’t mind being seen naked. I want people to see me naked. I don’t want to offend anyone with my nakedness. I certainly don’t want to get a reputation for being a flasher.

Martin, Susan and Ed like this