Reply To: Easier to be naked if no-one looks at you?

Forums Community & News Miscellaneous and Help Easier to be naked if no-one looks at you? Reply To: Easier to be naked if no-one looks at you?

Anonymous
    • Topics: 40
    • Comments: 722
    • Total: 762
    • Ace Poster

Stripping naked in a room where all the members of a small audience are blindfolded definitely sounds interesting. I’d enjoy that. Doing the same in a room where they’re covering their eyes is interesting too. Any of them could easily peep but they wouldn’t be able to react at all without giving themselves away. That sounds good too – knowing that any of them might have seen what I was doing but would never be able to talk about it.

I can’t imagine this ever happening in real life but it might be a plot for short film. A group of people who hardly know each other have to learn to trust each other. They take it in turns to strip naked, do a simple dare (stand on a table with their legs apart maybe?), and then get dressed again while all the others cover their eyes. The naked one trusts the others not to look. The others trust the naked one to do the dare.

Nice lighting in the photo, by the way.

Don Smith likes this