Reply To: POLL: Have you ever played a strip game in person?

Forums Community & News Miscellaneous and Help POLL: Have you ever played a strip game in person? Reply To: POLL: Have you ever played a strip game in person?

Anonymous
    • Topics: 40
    • Comments: 722
    • Total: 762
    • Ace Poster

WARNING: No nudity involved.

I’ve just been to a reunion of ex-colleagues – just a pub meal. One of the women (mid thirties I guess) said she was on a dare and could someone take a picture of her with the group on her phone and  set an alarm for early in the evening. When the alarm went off, she asked him to set the alarm again for a later time, then she took her teeshirt off and asked for another photo. She had a very decent vest-style top underneath but everyone was then hoping she’d take that off when the next alarm went off. She didn’t unfortunately, but she took her shoes off which was surprisingly sexy and asked for another photo. That was all she had to do. Apparently she was supposed to carry on with whatever she was doing when the alarm went off, but wearing one less garment. Both times, we were all just sitting and chatting.

So there was no nakedness but it made us all feel a bit nervous for her (in a good way). She was very relieved to finish it, even though she always knew she wasn’t taking much off. I guess that stripping at all is a really scary thing to do if you’re not used to it.

Ed and Steve like this