Reply To: Would you strip naked at a female friend’s party?

Forums Community & News Miscellaneous and Help Would you strip naked at a female friend’s party? Reply To: Would you strip naked at a female friend’s party?

Anonymous
    • Topics: 40
    • Comments: 722
    • Total: 762
    • Ace Poster

Not a friend, unless perhaps it was the result of a game. I think that receiving and accepting an invitation like that would be a barrier to genuine friendship. Maybe she’d ask me as a favour to sort out a problem she was having but I can’t think of a realistic scenario.

Coworker possibly. I worked somewhere a few years ago where parties could get a bit out of hand sometimes and turning up naked isn’t beyond belief! Most staff were female but even in that situation I could imagine it raising #metoo issues these days.

Casual acquaintances – much more likely. I’d want to exchange the favour though! Maybe draw lots amongst everyone who was invited to see who was going to have to strip naked in front of everybody. You could combine that with an art class perhaps, or you could make it an initiation into a group that gets together occasionally. You could combine the two ideas and say that anyone who hasn’t been before has to draw lots to see who strips.