Reply To: What is more exciting, being naked or seeing others naked?

Forums Community & News Miscellaneous and Help What is more exciting, being naked or seeing others naked? Reply To: What is more exciting, being naked or seeing others naked?

Arthur
    • Long Island, New York, United States
    • Topics: 22
    • Comments: 216
    • Total: 238
    • Power Poster
    @shynudedude83

“Personally, I’d say seeing others naked is by far the better situation. I can understand the opposite viewpoint, but I can’t stand being the centre of attention. I know a lot of people who enjoy or even adore their own embarrassment, but no-one’s even managed to explain that one to me.”

As a person who is painfully shy even in fully dressed situations I think that it is pushing you out of your comfort zone. If I am embarrassed being around people while fully dressed being completely naked while everyone else gets to stay comfortably dressed makes me the very center of attention and all eyes are on me and you can feel everyone watching you. If you simply see another person naked you get to take a look without anyone necessarily noticing. But when you are the naked one everyone is focusing on you and you can hide from their gaze. It’s something that just gets the pulse racing and the blood quickening. Sure seeing people naked can do that as well but it’s still not the same as being the one who is the show so to speak.

I remember some type of quote that went something like it’s the difference between being the fisherman and catching a fish with a worm and being the actual worm squirming on the hook and everyone is hungry for you. Obviously if you are the worm squirming around it is much more intense much like being the naked one is much more intense than watching others because it is your quivering flesh that is getting everyone excited.