Reply To: Is First Time CFNM Different or More Intense?

Forums Community & News Miscellaneous and Help Is First Time CFNM Different or More Intense? Reply To: Is First Time CFNM Different or More Intense?

Anonymous
    • Topics: 40
    • Comments: 722
    • Total: 762
    • Ace Poster

Yes, the sense that we were misbehaving was definitely a big part of the excitement. I was very obviously and embarrassingly turned on by the situation, and probably Sue was a bit too, but we were very safely “good friends” who could do whatever we liked, so – yes – she’d have known she could push things further if she’d wanted or dared to and that must have been a good feeling. I didn’t realise at the time, and I don’t think any of us did, what a close set of relationships we developed by spending time naked together. Seeing each other naked doesn’t create a relationship, but having a relationship that includes nakedness is a good thing. It’s a shame it’s so unusual, and maybe even still scandalous, but I’m sure that was part of the excitement. In that exciting/subversive way, it’s a bit like being photographed naked in a fairly public place, like a quiet footpath where you’re unlikely to meet anyone but it’s not impossible.

Paul likes this