Reply To: Have you ever been naked in a pub or nightclub?

Forums Community & News Miscellaneous and Help Have you ever been naked in a pub or nightclub? Reply To: Have you ever been naked in a pub or nightclub?

Anonymous
    • Topics: 40
    • Comments: 722
    • Total: 762
    • Ace Poster

It was a long time ago so recollections are vague. It was after a biggish family do in a restaurant that turned into a nightclub late evening. Everybody in our group had left apart from her, a couple of her female friends, their partners, her sister (my wife) and me. The DJ was giving drinks away by telling the barstaff who to take them to. He had been getting men to take their shirts off and women (in skirts/dresses) to stand on the tables in exchange for a pint or a glass of wine or whatever. He suddenly asked who would strip naked for a bottle of decent champagne. Sister-in-law immediately shouted that she’d take her bra off (meaning from under her top), DJ still wanted her naked, but they settled for her going topless for a bottle of fizzy wine. She must have undone her bra already because she pulled her top and bra off together, stood waving them in the air, and then sat down and put just her top back on. I hadn’t seen her topless before. I’d seen her on the beach in a very flimsy one-piece swimming costume that left nothing about her boobs to the imagination. Another time she wanted me to tell her if her top was too see-through. It was quite revealing, but I think she was mainly trying to get a reaction from my wife by drawing attention to her body.

Gary and Ed like this