10th June 2022 at 8:26 am #11993
- Wales, UK
- Topics: 540
- Comments: 1737
- Total: 2277
- Administrator of NakedExperiment Community
Excellent list of suggestions!
I will comment on each:
You’ve requested some additional ideas before so here are a few –
- On railroad tracks – £1000 fine in the UK – Not sure if it’s illegal.
- By a city, park, etc sign – Good.
- Outside the stall in a public restroom – Not sure about this one (tone-wise) but no problem otherwise.
- At the beach or lake – Good.
- Next to or on a piece of heavy construction equipment – Good.
- In front of a vehicle – Good.
- Inside some type of business – Is this too vague. Sort of “naked at work”?
- Swimming – Hard to photograph?
- By a mail or postal box – Good
- In front of an open window at night with the lights on. Other lights or such should be visible in the background so show that you are exposed. – Good.
- Sitting in the middle of the road. – Good (but my only worry is participants aren’t always young – getting up before cars arrive could be risky?)
- Hotel hallway or stairway – Good.
- In an elevator – Good but CCTV?
- In a drive thru car wash or changing clothes while going through it – CCTV is standard on those around here.
- At a gas pump – Again extensive CCTV coverage. My nearest petrol station has 20+ cameras.
What does everyone else think?
And is the table stretching off to the right a problem for people on smaller screens?
Shaky likes this