Reply To: Would you undress while someone else sits and watches?

Forums Community & News Miscellaneous and Help Would you undress while someone else sits and watches? Reply To: Would you undress while someone else sits and watches?

Anonymous
    • Topics: 40
    • Comments: 722
    • Total: 762
    • Ace Poster

I can’t find it now but I saw an article recently on a newspaper website – probably The Guardian – where a woman wanted to experiment with a friend seeing her naked so she got someone to agree and arranged to visit her. She undressed in front of her friend as planned. She said it wasn’t a striptease at all, but she definitely wanted to undress, not just arrive in the room naked or only wearing a dressing gown. She didn’t say it was awkward, but she did say they didn’t talk much and she ended up staying behind a table. Sounds as if they were both glad it was over. The article went on to describe the naked woman’s husband’s reaction to the whole experiment. He disapproved throughout, and couldn’t understand why she wanted to do it. He seemed to think her naked body was just for him. I imagine that was actually the point of the article – to show that there are still men around who think they own their partner’s bodies.

Come to think of it, I think part of the “freedom” of being naked is proving to yourself and anyone nearby that nobody owns your body.

Arthur, Ed, Bamaswitch and 1 more person like this