• Author
      Ed
        • Wales, UK
        • Topics: 590
        • Comments: 2557
        • Total: 3147
        • Administrator of NakedExperiment Community
        @ed

I don’t believe I’ve shared my overall plan for this site with anyone else yet. Essentially, I’ve built a replacement for the old community site in this new location, trying to keep all the good bits and lose the less good stuff that complicated navigation etc.. Once this is complete, I’ll delete the old site and replace it with a new blog site. That blog will not have any social elements (forums/groups/accounts etc.) but will be a home for the news articles, inspiration galleries and promotional material. It will also feature very prominent links to the community site.

Structurally, NE will be two sites, side-by-side, but interconnected and visually matching. This should make for easier navigation, easier management, better security, less spam and a less complicated setup.

Ed
          • Wales, UK
          • Topics: 590
          • Comments: 2557
          • Total: 3147
          • Administrator of NakedExperiment Community
          @ed

Just made a lot of minor tweaks to layout, formatting, wording of some of the messages and pages and fixed a couple of minor glitches.

I still have to finished the Naked Experience sign up forms and get the about page finished, but I believe the end is in site and the site will be able to launch properly soon.

Viewing 1 reply thread
      • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.