• Author
      Ed
        • Wales, UK
        • Topics: 590
        • Comments: 2559
        • Total: 3149
        • Administrator of NakedExperiment Community
        @ed

I’m getting very close to being to reopen the applications system for our Naked Experiences. These will include Experiments and Games (as before) but some new ideas too. The application form has been largely redesigned and (hopefully) improved but by far the largest change is that applications are only available to Community Supporters. This should have two important effects. Firstly, it will remove spam applications, which made up 90+% of all applications, saving a lot of wasted admin work for me. Secondly, it will weed out most of the time-wasters who fill in an application but have no intention of actually take part. Also, it may encourage more people to become supporters.

I realise this is a bit of a risk, and I may well change the policy in future, but it has the potential to solve so many problems in one more, it’s got to be worth a try.

Martin
          • Berkshire UK
          • Topics: 9
          • Comments: 318
          • Total: 327
          • Ace Poster
          • Verified as Male
          @martin

Can’t wait!

Agree that the limitation may be risky but agree that it will reduce the spam applications and show applicants are already committed to the community. And, after all, it’s not that much to pay.

Of course, dates, location and timing will also be important but hopefully options can be given for actual participation activities.

Ed
            • Wales, UK
            • Topics: 590
            • Comments: 2559
            • Total: 3149
            • Administrator of NakedExperiment Community
            @ed

It’s all taken a bit longer than expected. With hindsight, my timing hasn’t been great – not the best time of year to get anything done!

We’ll get there!

Viewing 2 reply threads
        • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.