Martin
        • Berkshire UK
        • Topics: 9
        • Comments: 318
        • Total: 327
        • Ace Poster
        • Verified as Male
        @martin

A few years ago, an online advert asked for a naked chauffeur. I responded and agreed to meet my female passenger at an underground station in London (me on my car). We drove to a nearby spot where she watched me strip down to nothing and place all my clothes in the boot of my car and close it. We then went for a drive through London and out to the countryside – took about an hour – before she allowed me to stop, get out of the car and get dressed, before heading into a pub for a drink.

After the drink, we found another convenient spot, on the side of a country lane, where I repeated the strip before driving her back through London to the original place where I stripped in order to get dressed again.

I was nearly caught naked a couple of times when undressing and dressing, but the definite point at which I was seen to be fully naked by two women sat on a bus whilst in traffic in London was probably the most fun point – as we just smiled at them and my passenger covered my penis with her hand.

PembsWalker and NudeNik like this

Anonymous
          • Topics: 40
          • Comments: 722
          • Total: 762
          • Ace Poster

Sounds really good. Was she living out one of her fantasies / bucket list, doing a dare, just feeling bored, …

Martin
            • Berkshire UK
            • Topics: 9
            • Comments: 318
            • Total: 327
            • Ace Poster
            • Verified as Male
            @martin

Think both of us were looking for fantasy / bucket list … it was certainly fun to do, nice and risky, and something to do again 🙂

likes this

PembsWalker
              • Wales
              • Topics: 1
              • Comments: 5
              • Total: 6
              • Poster
              @pembswalker

Sorry to bump an old thread, but this is one I think about a lot.

I do a lot of nude driving, usually in the dark or very early hours (I used to start work at 4.30am and would often drive naked, getting dressed in a layby near my workplace).

I’ve often wondered if I could ask the many female hitchhikers I pass if they’d accept a ride from a nude guy.

Also, I was the first of my group of friends to pass my driving test & get a car, often giving lifts to my female friends to save them paying taxi fares and make sure they got home safely… I kick myself now for not initiating a nude chauffeur situation!

, and Martin like this

Viewing 3 reply threads
          • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.