• Author
      Ed
        • Wales, UK
        • Topics: 589
        • Comments: 2535
        • Total: 3124
        • Administrator of NakedExperiment Community
        @ed

Some of you are probably wondering why I sometimes don’t reply to posts for hours even though I show as online when you post. There are two reasons for this. First, I’m sometimes working on the site and not reading posts. Second, I try to avoid having nothing but me listed in the Latest Activity panel, otherwise to new visitors, it can look like I’m the only active one here.

I’ve changed the skin background again. The new one gives better contrast with the text etc. on the site and is less busy-looking and smoother. It should help keep the whole site more legible.

Looks like we’re reaching the end of the testing phase and will soon be able to launch the site properly. Then the big job becomes getting the word out there into the wider world and finding all the people who are interested in nudity.

Auxilia
        Participant
          • Wales
          • Topics: 2
          • Comments: 75
          • Total: 77
          • Experienced Poster
          @auxilia

Look forward to it Ed!

Ed
            • Wales, UK
            • Topics: 589
            • Comments: 2535
            • Total: 3124
            • Administrator of NakedExperiment Community
            @ed

Thanks, @auxilia.

It would already be ready to go if I hadn’t spent the last two days on other website-related technical issues (improving security, getting rid of obsolete stuff and making sure my backups are comprehensive). I hate that side of things but it has to be done.

Viewing 2 reply threads
        • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.